+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blohio State is going down - again.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Blohio State is going down - again.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    all that matters are the playoff rankings. i'll bet they are around 13 for that one.
    I will agree with you there. I just think that the ESPN bias in very much on show with the FPI rankings...
    Go Dawgs!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCgamecock2988 View Post
    Thanks a lot OSU. And hell PSU for that matter. F*ckers are letting Clemson walk right into the playoff and IMO they don't deserve it over Oklahoma.
    Oklahoma will jump Clemson if they win out. OU still has WVU, Kansas, and TCU. Clemson has FSU, USC, and The Citadel. FSU and The Citadel are terrible. I don't think a win over USC will move the needle as much as OU's opponents.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

OU would also have the Big 12 championship game.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

My uncle also graduated first in his class at the OU Law School so GO SOONERS. Ironically, he's from Ohio and is also a Buckeyes fan.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCgamecock2988 View Post
    My uncle also graduated first in his class at the OU Law School so GO SOONERS. Ironically, he's from Ohio and is also a Buckeyes fan.
    Pretty ironic, but cool story!

I work with an OU fan so I always pull for OU when they aren't playing the SEC.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

I have a three cousins who are OU grads, and a couple who went to Okie State - as well as a couple who went to Texas.

My mom, dad, and all my aunts are LSU grads... fall is an interesting time in my family.
    Go Dawgs!

OSU bounces back and rips Michigan State this afternoon. Wow. Is Ohio State a bipolar team? Choke one week, dominate the next. Hmm.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

with all the other upsets, osu gonna end up in the playoffs

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    with all the other upsets, osu gonna end up in the playoffs
    Nah, 2 losses kill them esp since one was to OU and other was Iowa by 30.

A lot more teams would need to lose.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Clemson ain't losing again unless it's Miami. One ACC team makes it. SEC champ makes it. Oklahoma makes it. Then probably Wisconsin. If tOSU does win B,10, they could be left out if Bama beats AU but loses to UGA, SEC could get two.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast