+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mizzou going bowling?

Hybrid View

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Missouri Mizzou going bowling?

Is this possible with the start that they had? Who thought that they would start winning?
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Mizzou going bowling?

Playing a lot better lately.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I cannot make sense of it...

If you can remember, I had high hopes in pre-season... and then the DF was atrocious (again). Six games later... they figure out how to play DF again?

This is all bittersweet, to me. It is hard to watch and believe that they simply found what was missing mid-season... so I am concerned that this could just be a much slower death.

(Who needs enemies with fans as negative as me, huh? )
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I cannot make sense of it...

If you can remember, I had high hopes in pre-season... and then the DF was atrocious (again). Six games later... they figure out how to play DF again?

This is all bittersweet, to me. It is hard to watch and believe that they simply found what was missing mid-season... so I am concerned that this could just be a much slower death.

(Who needs enemies with fans as negative as me, huh? )
    I think that Mizzou found themselves after being lost in the wilderness and are going bowling.

Get ovah yourself Zou and jump on the bandwagon before all the other people do!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I think Odum is OK. He got some players to buy in. You need some help in the secondary and LB. They are s-l-o-w.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I think Odum is OK. He got some players to buy in. You need some help in the secondary and LB. They are s-l-o-w.
    This was a strength just a couple years ago...

I like Odum (in General) and I love the idea of him doing well!! I don't think he has shown the ability to recruit at the level we need to win; Gary P was not great either, but he was really good at signing impact players that were (for one reason or another) passed over...

We have a Sr. in St.L area that wasn't even invited to visit -- he just gave an oral commitment to Michigan.
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    This was a strength just a couple years ago...

I like Odum (in General) and I love the idea of him doing well!! I don't think he has shown the ability to recruit at the level we need to win; Gary P was not great either, but he was really good at signing impact players that were (for one reason or another) passed over...

We have a Sr. in St.L area that wasn't even invited to visit -- he just gave an oral commitment to Michigan.
    https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Fo...chool&State=MO

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Time to go bowling. Looks like the SEC will represent in the bowl picture.

Then the slaughter will begin.

Way to go Mizzou. Just a few more games.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Good job Mizzou. Certainly one of the more exciting offenses to watch in the entire country. After the very poor start you guys are very likely to finish 7-5 heading into a bowl game. Amazing finish really.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

The tigers will move through the Hog defense like a hot knife through softened butter.
    It will be the worst home loss of CBB's tenure and a fitting end to our nightmare season.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast