+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mizzou at Arkansas

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Mizzou at Arkansas

Well, the good thing about this game for Arkansas is that it closes the curtain on a disaster of a season, and likely closes out the unproductive Bret Beilema era. The Hogs are just terrible this season...Not much of another way to describe it.

It appears Arkansas may have their sights set on Gus Malzahn, and that could happen. Gus is reported to be tired of being a hot seat item after every loss. Arkansas would bring a fresh 5-year deal and Gus would be coming back to his Alma Mater. If it isn't Gus, there is a good chance it will be Mike Norvell. Those are the top 2 choices. I like both.

Mizzou has won 5 in row. I see no reason that Arkansas can break that streak. The Hogs had a lousy 200 yards in total offense their last game out.

Mizzou 35

Arkansas 10

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Arkansas Re: Mizzou at Arkansas

I think Mizzou wins and wins big. I can tell the fan base is sick and tired. Pretty possible the team has given up also.

I have not enjoyed watching this season with my Arkansas friends.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: Mizzou at Arkansas

I am ready to get a new coach.
    I like CBB. He's a great guy and he will be successful somewhere but Arkansas isnt the place.
    Had he cut bait last year with the uber awful Anderson as offensive line coach he might not be in this position.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

trump is $#!+ Its wife is a Soviet w#0&€

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

You guys sound like we did 4 games into the season. I remember when you hired Beilema. He wanted to build the same kind of team he had at Wisconsin and the players you had didn't fit that scheme. Nothing he's done there has worked.

I hope we succeed and get another coach fired this year. Been a crazy season for us.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think MNor is on a bunch of radars & will probably land a job in SEC -- played in Ark somewhere... did he marry in-state?
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Honestly didn't know Gus was in play...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Yawn. It has been awhile since I watched so few Razorback games. I have probably seen three all year.

Thankfully coach Anderson and the crew has restored Razorback basketball and we will likely have a top ten baseball team too.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I think MNor is on a bunch of radars & will probably land a job in SEC -- played in Ark somewhere... did he marry in-state?
    Norvell coached at UCA for 5 seasons. He was born in Irving, Texas and was a highly successful state championship winning Texas high school coach in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, which is the most prominent high school football region in the nation.

And his wife Maria is from Ft. Smith, Arkansas I'm pretty sure, which is about 50 miles south of Fayetteville.

I'll take Norvell in a heartbeat. He is very popular with the fan base here too. Even better, I think he would love to be the coach at Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    Honestly didn't know Gus was in play...
    He may actually be the first choice of the board of trustees. Not sure that will materialize though. Gus of course is born and raised Arkansan. He coached at Springdale High School, which is about 15 north of Fayetteville.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    He may actually be the first choice of the board of trustees. Not sure that will materialize though. Gus of course is born and raised Arkansan. He coached at Springdale High School, which is about 15 north of Fayetteville.
    I think Gus played a year or two for Ken Hatfield too before transferring to Henderson State. Gus was born in Texas but lived most of his life in Arkansas.

Norvell had dreads at UCA. He woke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast