+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jarren Williams

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Jarren Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    Good job
    No comeback? Or cant handle a little ribbing when proven wrong? Hurts made some phenomenal throws. The dart to Ruggs was NFL caliber.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    No comeback? Or cant handle a little ribbing when proven wrong? Hurts made some phenomenal throws. The dart to Ruggs was NFL caliber.
    Proven wrong? Lol, if you thought he played well then it's not worth it.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    Proven wrong? Lol, if you thought he played well then it's not worth it.
    He did play well for the most part, you're just too blinded by Bama hate to admit it.

And those WRs you crapped on made some incredible plays. Sims catch, Ruggs catch, Ridley, etc..
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Aaaaaaaaaaaand.... he's gone.

I really don't know who we turn to next year. For two years now we've had a run heavy offense full of read options and QB scrambles... but Barker and Hoak aren't really scrambling QBs.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxvic View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand.... he's gone.

I really don't know who we turn to next year. For two years now we've had a run heavy offense full of read options and QB scrambles... but Barker and Hoak aren't really scrambling QBs.
    The guy who should be the QB of our future is already on our roster, he just happens to play WR and he wears #1.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8NESS View Post
    The guy who should be the QB of our future is already on our roster, he just happens to play WR and he wears #1.
    I dunno... he has the athleticism to take our running game up a level, but I haven't seen him throw enough to know what his arm is like.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Sergeant Bayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forumsBayou Bengal 72 has a great deal of respect on the forums Bayou Bengal 72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxvic View Post
    https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...cky-wildcats-2

If Alabama steals this guy from us, then I swear I'm going to lead a campaign to get all UK fans to flood the Alabama football office mailboxes with nothing but envelops full of pictures of hairy man butts.

Seriously guys... can't you let us have one nice thing?
    That's a good idea on its own! Just remember no return address on the envelope!
    LOUISIANA - A DECADE OF CHAMPIONS

and Nine NCAA Track & Field Titles
    2000, 2001, 2002 (2), 2003 (2), 2004(2) and 2008

Thank You very much! Have a GREAT day!

GEAUX TIGERS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123