+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jarren Williams

Hybrid View

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Jarren Williams

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...cky-wildcats-2

If Alabama steals this guy from us, then I swear I'm going to lead a campaign to get all UK fans to flood the Alabama football office mailboxes with nothing but envelops full of pictures of hairy man butts.

Seriously guys... can't you let us have one nice thing?
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Re: Jarren Williams

I'd be more worried that tOSU steals him. Emory Jones will be the QB Alabama takes IMO.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    I'd be more worried that tOSU steals him. Emory Jones will be the QB Alabama takes IMO.
    Why do you think that? Although I must say it is great to see Bama getting UGA's leavings.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Why do you think that? Although I must say it is great to see Bama getting UGA's leavings.
    He's been to Tuscaloosa 5 or 6 times over the last 6-8 months, even after Urban told him no more visits anywhere.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    He's been to Tuscaloosa 5 or 6 times over the last 6-8 months, even after Urban told him no more visits anywhere.
    The Urban Myth lying again?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I wouldn't trade Hurts and Tua for Eason and Fromm.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    LMAO, so basically you like the idea of giving other teams a chance. Let me say though, I haven't seen enough of Tua to be this firm but if there is a such thing as something holding you back it's Hurts. As an Alabama fan, you don't see it because you are used to the style that Saban has brought to Alabama and the dominating NFL style offensive lines you always have. I dislike Bama as any LSU fan would but it would be something to see a truly talented passing quarterback on that team. Hurts can hurt you with his legs but otherwise he doesn't scare me whatsoever. As an LSU fan, the only things that has scared me since Julio Jones is those damn offensive and defensive lines along with those NFL caliber linebackers that they just plug and play lol. Running backs haven't been much and wide receivers haven't either and especially the defensive backs.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    LMAO, so basically you like the idea of giving other teams a chance. Let me say though, I haven't seen enough of Tua to be this firm but if there is a such thing as something holding you back it's Hurts. As an Alabama fan, you don't see it because you are used to the style that Saban has brought to Alabama and the dominating NFL style offensive lines you always have. I dislike Bama as any LSU fan would but it would be something to see a truly talented passing quarterback on that team. Hurts can hurt you with his legs but otherwise he doesn't scare me whatsoever. As an LSU fan, the only things that has scared me since Julio Jones is those damn offensive and defensive lines along with those NFL caliber linebackers that they just plug and play lol. Running backs haven't been much and wide receivers haven't either and especially the defensive backs.
    This has to be a troll post.
    RBs haven't been much?? Two Heisman winners, Ingram is a legit top 10 back in NFL, TR ate his way out of league but had a 900 yard season, Lacy had at least one 1,000 yard season, Yeldon is stuck behind a better back in Fournette, Henry will soon replace Murray for Titans, and Bo/Damien have shown their talent.
    WRs?? Do the names Julio Jones, Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley mean nothing to you? Soon everyone will know Henry Ruggs too.
    DBs?? Humphrey, Eddie Jackson, Mark Barron, Cyrus Jones, etc... and Fitzpatrick could be best of the bunch.
    The NFL doesn't care about anything but film and talent, there's a reason Bama has so many first and second rounders

Hurts has not developed into an elite passer yet, but hes growing game by game. He's a true sophomore! He was SEC POY as a frosh. And Tua can move some but he's elite as a passer, as good as any out there.
    Hurts and Fromm are on about the same level in terms of passing the ball, but Hurts brings a dynamic running threat.
    I stand by my statement, I wouldn't trade Hurts and Tua for Fromm and Eason.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    I am referring to Fields.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

I am referring to Fields.
    I got ya. Bama prob not going hard at QB this cycle, Tua is a frosh, Hurts a sophomore so Bama is set for three/four seasons. It'd be nice to land the #2 QB, but we will survive anyway lolol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast