+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama at MSU

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Alabama at MSU

14-7 Bulldogs.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Alabama at MSU

Bama D looks terrible but offense is clicking. 14-14.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Where is @BleedPurpleandGold now??????

Hurts leads GW drive with his arm. What a fantastic game.

Bama wins 31-24.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

That last Alabama play was so Todd Grantham. Bring pressure but it doesn’t quite get there and you get burnt.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Hope we can fix the D......Good luck the rest of the way MSU.

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Where is @BleedPurpleandGold now??????

Hurts leads GW drive with his arm. What a fantastic game.

Bama wins 31-24.
    You wanna know what I think? I think I couldn't be happier that you'll have Hurts for two more years because he sure as hell isn't going pro early or ever. Fantastic game and good QB I didn't see!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    You wanna know what I think? I think I couldn't be happier that you'll have Hurts for two more years because he sure as hell isn't going pro early or ever. Fantastic game and good QB I didn't see!
    You didn't see Hurts making NFL throws, standing tall under pressure and leading two drives late in 4th to set Bama up?

I'm glad you're happy to see him, he will go 4-0 against LSU. He's better than any LSU QB in my lifetime. Jamarcus went to NFL, was he better than Hurts? Lololol

Super Admin BleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forumsBleedPurpleandGold has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    You didn't see Hurts making NFL throws, standing tall under pressure and leading two drives late in 4th to set Bama up?

I'm glad you're happy to see him, he will go 4-0 against LSU. He's better than any LSU QB in my lifetime. Jamarcus went to NFL, was he better than Hurts? Lololol
    You funny guy!

Sergeant planetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurpleandGold View Post
    Who gives a damn about who's going pro when. We're talking college football here. Hurts is a true sophomore, he's been a starter since the 2nd game of his freshman season and he's only seen one loss in his career. I'm not sure how you measure success but while he is playing for National Championships, those great pro prospects are sitting at home. RMFTR.
    ...But the Tide Rolls on forever!

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBCW View Post
    Hope we can fix the D......Good luck the rest of the way MSU.
    Too much cowbell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast