+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auburn At Arkansas

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Auburn At Arkansas

Cole train Steamboat Bigfoot Goliath Kelley gets the start again, this time at home against Auburn. It'll be interesting to see how the home environment coupled with a really tough game at Bama under his belt tranfers to his performance today.

Tigers are a 15 1/2 point favorite and the Hogs are 0-6 against the spread this season. At some point Arkansas has to at least beat the spread.

I'm going with the homeboy pick>

Arkansas 30, Auburn 28

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Auburn At Arkansas

I don't know how much our fans will be pulling hard for us. If the offense struggles early, I predict a lot of 'boos'. I think everyone is starting to get fed up with BB.

Anyway, a win tonight would be big for us. Though Auburn is going to come in mighty angry after losing at LSU last week. A game AU should've had.

Auburn 34
    Arkansas 21

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

The Hogs are letting me down...

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

After last week I don't see Gustav getting conservative in the 4th, but glad to see Willis getting some good reps.

Kelly hadVing a rough day.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Auburn Re: Auburn At Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by GoAU View Post
    After last week I don't see Gustav getting conservative in the 4th, but glad to see Willis getting some good reps.

Kelly hadVing a rough day.
    Congrats on the W.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

We are probably the worst team in the 5 major conferences.

I remember when Petrino was 3 - 8 in his first season at Arkansas gurus were saying Arkansas may have been the best 3 - 8 team in history. You don't hear any gurus saying anything like that about this team.

Our coach sucks. He AGAIN said in his post game press conference, "We are close". I wish one time a reporter would just say, "Close to what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    We are probably the worst team in the 5 major conferences.

I remember when Petrino was 3 - 8 in his first season at Arkansas gurus were saying Arkansas may have been the best 3 - 8 team in history. You don't hear any gurus saying anything like that about this team.

Our coach sucks. He AGAIN said in his post game press conference, "We are close". I wish one time a reporter would just say, "Close to what?"
    Worst in the Power Five? Actually I was thinking about that over the past few days. Pittsburgh versus Arkansas would be an interesting game. Pitt has only beaten FCS Youngstown State and Rice prior to winning at Duke yesterday. We are a mess. QB is out for the year and defense is bad. I think it'd be close, but I can't pick a winner.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I am telling this straight. Arkansas deserves better than what it has now.

In the words of The Little River Band, Time for a Cool Change.

WPS.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread