+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11 Year Old Jayden Rylee does Sound of Silence...WOW!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

11 Year Old Jayden Rylee does Sound of Silence...WOW!

Awesome young talent>

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: 11 Year Old Jayden Rylee does Sound of Silence...WOW!

I like her approach, Dr! Sometimes, or even often times, what you can do with so little is more impressive than "throwing the kitchen sink" at it; less is more! She stays well within herself and nails the subtle things... to create a radically different product.

Have you heard Disturbed do this song? Its nothing like her sound, but similar in approach...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Yes, actually have the Disturbed CD with the song. Most awesome remake of about any song ever imo. In fact, i had pulled the Disturbed video up to watch it on the 55 inch which is what led me to listen to Jayden Riley's cover.

Im also a big Paul Simon fan. Dude is a musical genius. Kodachrome is one of my all time favs.

I was just impressed that an 11 y/o has that kind of a voice.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Its a great voice, for sure. And it showed/heard a lot of maturity for 11 yo!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Disturbed has the best cover ever? lolol

Hendrix doing the National Anthem, Whitney Houston doing I Will Always Love You or Johnny Cash singing Hurt were incredible covers, much better than any Disturbed song! Whitney hitting the first chorus in IWALY was AMAZING. She outsang Dolly Parton, a fantastic singer in her own right.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Disturbed has the best cover ever? lolol

Hendrix doing the National Anthem, Whitney Houston doing I Will Always Love You or Johnny Cash singing Hurt were incredible covers, much better than any Disturbed song! Whitney hitting the first chorus in IWALY was AMAZING. She outsang Dolly Parton, a fantastic singer in her own right.
    Hendrix on the Anthem was awesome. I wonder if the NFL players would stand for that one?

But how about Jayden Rylee, pretty good for 11 y/o, huh? She really sounds great with headphones where you can really catch her reverberations and notes. Jayden said she started singing pretty much when she learned to talk and then began professional lessons at age 6. Actually I like Jayden's cover as well as any.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

She did an awesome job, esp for an 11-yr old.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Sinead Oconner - Nothing Compares to you.
    Jimmy Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower.
    Faith No More - Easy like Sunday Morning
    Ryan Adams - Wonderwall
    Pearl Jam - Crazy Mary
    The Beatles - Twist and Shout
    U2 - Helter Skelter
    Guns n Roses - Live and Let Die
    Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar (and I love the original. Thin Lizzy rules).
    The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
    Joan Jett - I love Rock and Roll
    Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
    Zac Brown Band - Jolene (had to throw this one in there love it )
    Johnny Cash - Hurt

Oasis version of Wonderwall is much better than the other version IMO.

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

If you want a cover...

Billy Gibbons - vocals
    Jeff Beck - guitar
    Tal Wilkenfeld - bass
    Vinnie Colaiuta - drums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast