+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coaches' Poll

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Coaches' Poll

1. Alabama
    2. Penn State
    3. Georgia
    4. TCU
    5. Wisconsin
    6. Ohio State
    7. Miami (Fla.)
    8. Clemson
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Southern California
    11. Oklahoma State
    12. Washington
    13. South Florida
    14. Virginia Tech
    15. Michigan
    16. Notre Dame
    17. NC State
    18. Washington State
    19. Michigan State
    20. UCF
    21. Auburn
    22. Stanford
    23. West Virginia
    24. Texas A&M
    25. LSU
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Coaches' Poll

They left off Arkansas. Must be a typographical error.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Dammit LSU! We’re 26. Why couldn’t you have lost?!
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Actually, we were shooting for 24th in the AP poll! LOL, not that it matters yet. Lots of changes are forthcoming...
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I think we could beat Penn State.
    I am not ready for my team to play Ala damn Bama.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I think we could beat Penn State.
    I am not ready for my team to play Ala damn Bama.
    We have to take care of the rest of the SECE (and Auburn) in order to get that chance. Humility is just a game away...
    Go Dawgs!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I agree with the Top 5. Ohio State is still overrated, IMO. Miami (FL) would kick their butts. I think anyone in the Top 10 could beat down the Buckeyes. JMO.

+ Reply to Thread