+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UGA/Mizzou Game Thread

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

UGA/Mizzou Game Thread

7:30 on SECN
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: UGA/Mizzou Game Thread

UGA needs to be careful for any potential letdown. If they come in focused and ready, I don't think this one will be close.

UGA 38
    MU 13

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I do not expect Georgia to cover. As dominant as the defense has been, the deep ball is still in all likelihood a weakness and that is Lock's strength even if he is...I don't even know how you put it because people have said he's actually pretty smart although he has shaky accuracy and makes bad mistakes. He's going to hit one or two long touchdown passes and he's also going to make at least two big mistakes.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Interesting stat.
    When UGA is ranked in the top 10 and playing an unranked team, the record is 71-0. We are due for a loss.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    I do not expect Georgia to cover. As dominant as the defense has been, the deep ball is still in all likelihood a weakness and that is Lock's strength even if he is...I don't even know how you put it because people have said he's actually pretty smart although he has shaky accuracy and makes bad mistakes. He's going to hit one or two long touchdown passes and he's also going to make at least two big mistakes.
    Okay, fair enough. But also remember, UGA is near the top in defensive efficiency. They are also one of four schools not to have yielded 20 or more points this season. I have faith in your team. UGA is at home, too. Big advantage there.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Okay, fair enough. But also remember, UGA is near the top in defensive efficiency. They are also one of four schools not to have yielded 20 or more points this season. I have faith in your team. UGA is at home, too. Big advantage there.
    While playing nobody that is a good passer. The best passer was Kyle Shurmur and he did well on occasion. I am not saying Georgia will lose but the 30 point spread was crazy regardless of how things have gone so far.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Georgia's secondary goes from being pooped on by Lock (but with his riverboat gambler mentality he made 3 costly mistakes) to similar to what Shurmur did, but he has more talent than Shurmur. Just hasn't been as good because he makes a lot of mistakes.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Mizzou actually matches up well in the passing game against UGA's smaller DB's. If UGA does not pressure Locke, it could be a close game. I think UGA's running attack wears Mizzou, but I think they score more than any other team this year on UGA.

This will be a game to start out passing. Missouri's defense is pretty bad but if there's anything they're even somewhat mediocre at, it's stopping the run. It was converted but so many 3rd and longs put pressure on a young QB.

Run later though.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

The stupid Wild Dawg caused that. Run Chubb or Michel or swift up the gut get the yard and move the chains. Instead that wild dawg crap got the timing off and caused a penalty.

UGA is flat. It had to happen, but Mizzou's offense can score enough to keep them in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast