+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Auburn fans that used to be here?

Hybrid View

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Where are all the Auburn fans that used to be here?

I want to hear from you, this week.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Re: Where are all the Auburn fans that used to be here?

I think most of them bailed during the Cam Newton scandal era. Really, them and the Ole Miss fans seem to be the most insular fan bases in the SEC. I think the success of Alabama has created a siege mentality amongst them. They don't mix with the enemy much.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

There are still some of the more obstreperous ones who post.

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm still here. Have always done more reading than talking though, and have been really busy at work, plus it's budget season, so I haven't had a ton of time.

As a whole, I think we have the potential to be a really good team this year. The biggest questions I still have are:

1) Have the changes we have made to our Office line really fixed the issues with the amount of pressure Stidham felt earlier this year? It's clear when he has time, he can be very accurate. Against Clemson, he was under a ton of pressure, and was knocking off a lot of rust. We'll know a lot more in the next few weeks, culminating with UGA and bama.

2) Will we ever see Pettway and Johnson healthy at the same time? If so, watch out.

Overall, I like out chances this weekend, but LSU is always a tough game, especially in BR.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoAU View Post
    Don't know about everyone else, but I'm still here. Have always done more reading than talking though, and have been really busy at work, plus it's budget season, so I haven't had a ton of time.

As a whole, I think we have the potential to be a really good team this year. The biggest questions I still have are:

1) Have the changes we have made to our Office line really fixed the issues with the amount of pressure Stidham felt earlier this year? It's clear when he has time, he can be very accurate. Against Clemson, he was under a ton of pressure, and was knocking off a lot of rust. We'll know a lot more in the next few weeks, culminating with UGA and bama.

2) Will we ever see Pettway and Johnson healthy at the same time? If so, watch out.

Overall, I like out chances this weekend, but LSU is always a tough game, especially in BR.
    I think Auburn is the better team and will most likely win the game.

But that doesn't mean they will win the game. And I don't really want to see Pettway come in because I think he's more dangerous to LSU than Johnson.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Watched four AU games and three LSU games. I'd be shocked if LSU keeps it close.
    The Auburn defense is very, very good. I can't see the LSU O that struggled gaining yards v. Troy and UF being able to do much of anything v. AUs front seven. The weak LSU OL will not be able to block the AU DL IMO.

If Auburn can run the ball some and score 21 points, they should win.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Auburn scares me. They are as on fire as any team in the country right now.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Auburn scares me. They are as on fire as any team in the country right now.
    As a Bama fan, me too. Going to MSU could be tricky and LSU always plays Bama tough but Auburn looks to be clicking. The defense is right up there with UGA and Bama.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

I hope you guys are right. I hate looking past any team, but "Amen Corner" for us is always tough - finishing with UGA and Bama. It may be almost like a mini playoff for the SEC
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

I'm here. I work 60+ hours a week plus some weekends going to UGA Bama games though. Also just had a kid.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast