+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: What really happened in Las Vegas?

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: What really happened in Las Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Blowing up as you ignore me proving that you are the liar, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    And you are funny claiming I trash the IC, when you have spent the past year doing that with your Seth Rich,, kimdotcom, Nunes BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    Two updates...

https://www.ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-...st-be-released

Forced release of the body cams should be a major story, but good luck finding coverage!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/0...l-baden-reacts

Allow me to offer an alternative theory — they aren’t releasing the autopsy because THERE IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO ADDITIONAL SUSPECTS!!!

There really is no other reason that I can think of — why does a judge have to force this release?
    Welp... ?!? They released the autopsy... and literally every story across the country chirped the same exact line of BS...

“... uh... we don’t know what happened. Uh... nothing to see here!”

In the third paragraph there is a link to the autopsy report; maybe they thought no one would notice that it says Steven Paddock’s time of death is Noon the following day?! Or maybe these ass hats didn’t read the autopsy at all.

Either way, check it for yourself: http://www.stltoday.com/news/nationa...mpression=true

Note: Time of Death is on page 3...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    Welp... ?!? They released the autopsy... and literally every story across the country chirped the same exact line of BS...

“... uh... we don’t know what happened. Uh... nothing to see here!”

In the third paragraph there is a link to the autopsy report; maybe they thought no one would notice that it says Steven Paddock’s time of death is Noon the following day?! Or maybe these ass hats didn’t read the autopsy at all.

Either way, check it for yourself: http://www.stltoday.com/news/nationa...mpression=true

Note: Time of Death is on page 3...

So... no one seems to care that autopsy says his Time of Death is noon on Oct 2nd & police report says he committed suicide on October 1st before midnight?

I thought facts matter...

And... “science”, ya know?!

Here’s a link to the report: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...asautopsy.html
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Report says the autopsy was performed on October 6th — that seems like an excessive delay for how big of a deal this is.

But check the wording — its strange, but actually sounds like the body was Received on October 6th, as well...

When time is the enemy, and it is in both an investigation AND & autopsy, why did it take 5 days to do the autopsy?! I think we need to see the chain of custody...

Remember(!!!!) that initially they didn’t know if he was single shooter or not — don’t you think there would be more hustle on the autopsy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789