+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I enjoyed the Wazzu victory over USC game

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Re: I enjoyed the Wazzu victory over USC game

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    Well, the Cougs beat the Oregon Ducks pretty handily so it is shaping up to be a very interesting Apple Cup - barring some unforeseen disaster.

Personally I would rather see Husky and Coug flags and clothing all over the place than Seahawks ones.
    Don't think that Wazzu can handle the Huskies. But I didn't think that they would beat USC either.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Wazzu just hurt its playoff hopes with a 37-3 loss at Cal last night.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

I missed that... it seems that Leach always craps the bed sometime during the season, doesn't it?
    Go Dawgs!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    I missed that... it seems that Leach always craps the bed sometime during the season, doesn't it?
    They aren't ready to be with the elites in the PAC-12 like USC and Washington. I don't think Leach recruits elite caliber talent. He does well with what he's got. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't see WSU ever turning into a National Power.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

I watched the Cal game and they just smashed Wazzu in the mouth and Wazzu couldn't do anything right. But it's just one game.

Now to the elite point. No, they aren't elite. But Washington lost last nite. Would you say that they crapped in the bed? USC played a close one from the little bit that I saw and they didn't look good. And Wazzu beat USC with a QB that was a walk on. So, no, they don't recruit with the big boys but you have to acknowledge the weirdo that Leach is the mad scientist!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

The Huskies should not have lost to ASU, so - yes - I would say that they crapped their bed. They can still control their destiny, so if they don't let this one get them down there is a good chance that their goal is still attainable. We shall see.
    Go Dawgs!

Wazzu blanks Colorado, 28-0. One win closer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12