+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I enjoyed the Wazzu victory over USC game

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

I enjoyed the Wazzu victory over USC game

Just a fun game to watch. Leach has them playing good!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: I enjoyed the Wazzu victory over USC game

Mike Leach is trash. I couldn't ever root for any of his teams.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

I feel good about it. I had them beating USC in the pick ems.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Mike Leach is trash. I couldn't ever root for any of his teams.
    I responded to a poster on the Tiger Lair last nite. He called Mike Leach a Hannibal Lecter. I responded to him and saying he has Wazzu playing well. He responded to me by saying watch my back because he'll eat my liver. So, what you're saying is true, he isn't liked by a lot of people.

And I saw Leach's comments in the post game conference. Coach Helton of USC was conciliatory and Coach Leach said, we whip their azz. They won with the last minute field goal, so how is that whipping anybody's azz?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I feel good about it. I had them beating USC in the pick ems.
    I've been to several games in Pullman. And I really like the atmosphere there, it's a fun place. It only holds 33, 000, but it's loud and rowdy. It's a good way to pass a good time. It reminds me of a high school game on steroids.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I responded to a poster on the Tiger Lair last nite. He called Mike Leach a Hannibal Lecter. I responded to him and saying he has Wazzu playing well. He responded to me by saying watch my back because he'll eat my liver. So, what you're saying is true, he isn't liked by a lot of people.

And I saw Leach's comments in the post game conference. Coach Helton of USC was conciliatory and Coach Leach said, we whip their azz. They won with the last minute field goal, so how is that whipping anybody's azz?
    Congrats to WSU on the win.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

So far all of Wazzu's games have been at home. They have a real test this weekend at Autzen Stadium when they take on the 4-1 Ducks. We will then have an idea if they have reached the upper level of the Pac12 or not. If so, the Apple Cup could be quite interesting this year.
    Go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    So far all of Wazzu's games have been at home. They have a real test this weekend at Autzen Stadium when they take on the 4-1 Ducks. We will then have an idea if they have reached the upper level of the Pac12 or not. If so, the Apple Cup could be quite interesting this year.
    It would be fun to watch the Apple Cup for the Pac-12 North title!

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Well, the Cougs beat the Oregon Ducks pretty handily so it is shaping up to be a very interesting Apple Cup - barring some unforeseen disaster.

Personally I would rather see Husky and Coug flags and clothing all over the place than Seahawks ones.
    Go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    Well, the Cougs beat the Oregon Ducks pretty handily so it is shaping up to be a very interesting Apple Cup - barring some unforeseen disaster.

Personally I would rather see Husky and Coug flags and clothing all over the place than Seahawks ones.
    I think so, too. Both have Stanford and Utah, but outside of that, maybe UO will challenge UW, but they are on a high impact collision course!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast