+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Post 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

Bama Man - 12
    Cuz - 11
    MK, H, ALA2262 - 10

Week 2 Games begin Thursday, September 14.

Texans at Bengals (Thursday)

Browns at Ravens
    Bears at Buccaneers
    Vikings at Steelers
    Patriots at Saints
    Eagles at Chiefs
    Titans at Jaguars
    Cardinals at Colts
    Bills at Panthers
    Jets at Raiders
    Dolphins at Chargers
    49ers at Seahawks
    Redskins at Rams
    Cowboys at Broncos
    Packers at Falcons (Sunday Night Football)

Lions at Giants (Monday Night Football)

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

Bengals

Ravens
    Bucs
    Steelers
    Pat's
    Chiefs
    Titans
    Cardinals
    Panthers
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Cowboys
    Packers
    Giants

How many did I miss last week, two?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Bama Man, you went 12-3. Missed the Titans, Patriots, Texans. Everybody missed the last two.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Bama Man, you went 12-3. Missed the Titans, Patriots, Texans. Everybody missed the last two.
    Ah forgot about TN/OAK. Really thought Tennessee would look better. The Jags handling Houston was the biggest shocker IMO, at least NE lost to a legit elite team.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Browns at Ravens
    Bears at Buccaneers
    Vikings at Steelers
    Patriots at Saints
    Eagles at Chiefs
    Titans at Jaguars
    Cardinals at Colts
    Bills at Panthers
    Jets at Raiders
    Dolphins at Chargers
    49ers at Seahawks
    Redskins at Rams
    Cowboys at Broncos

Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Bengals
    Ravens
    Buccaneers
    Steelers
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Titans
    Cardinals
    Panthers
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Redskins
    Broncos
    Packers
    Lions

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Browns at Ravens
    Bears at Buccaneers
    Vikings at Steelers
    Patriots at Saints
    Eagles at Chiefs
    Titans at Jaguars
    Cardinals at Colts
    Bills at Panthers
    Jets at Raiders
    Dolphins at Chargers
    49ers at Seahawks
    Redskins at Rams
    Cowboys at Broncos

Sorry I am late. Power has been out since Monday.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I didnt know we had a NFL pick ems. I missed week 1 i guess.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Arkansas Re: 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

Texans (Thursday)

Ravens
    Buccaneers
    Steelers
    Patriots
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    Cardinals
    Panthers
    Raiders
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Rams
    Cowboys
    Packers (Sunday Night Football)

Giants

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

You can catch up Doc. I am bound to fail in the stretch as always. I like the NFL pickems. No UT Martin vs East Pennsylvania State.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast