+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: 2017 NFL Pick 'em Results Week 1 & Week 2 Games

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    You can catch up Doc. I am bound to fail in the stretch as always. I like the NFL pickems. No UT Martin vs East Pennsylvania State.
    Lol. You know I am very astute on the East Pennsylvania State Whatchamacall'ems. They are from that town in east Pennsylvania you know. They have a green football field and it has goal posts and everything.
    Make Gulag Great Again

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Cuz and Doc, y'all both are in the lead by picking Houston on the Thursday night game.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Cuz and Doc, y'all both are in the lead by picking Houston on the Thursday night game.
    That probably won't last after Sunday. I picked Green Bay over Atlanta. That was dumb. I had totally forgotten about last year's NFC Championship game in which Atlanta kicked GB's @ss.
    Make Gulag Great Again

Master Gunnery Sergeant Cuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forumsCuz has a great deal of respect on the forums Cuz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Lol. You know I am very astute on the East Pennsylvania State Whatchamacall'ems. They are from that town in east Pennsylvania you know. They have a green football field and it has goal posts and everything.
    The East Pennslyvannia State Fighting Amish in Emmitsburg Pennslyvania. Boy those fans get excited when that black wagon goes onto the field at 5 mph.
    He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
    Winston Churchill
    Cuz =/= thug.
    Brummett_for_UK
    All that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12