1 7.14%
  • 2-10

0 0%
  • 1-11

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predict Arkansas' Season

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Predict Arkansas' Season

Sept. 2 – FLORIDA A&M (Little Rock, Ark.)
    Sept. 9 – TCU
    Sept. 16 – Open Date
    Sept. 23 – vs. Texas A&M* (Arlington, Texas)
    Sept. 30 – NEW MEXICO STATE
    Oct. 7 – at South Carolina*
    Oct. 14 – at Alabama*
    Oct. 21 – AUBURN*
    Oct. 28 – at Ole Miss*
    Nov. 4 – COASTAL CAROLINA
    Nov. 11 – at LSU*
    Nov. 18 – MISSISSIPPI STATE*
    Nov. 25 – MISSOURI*
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Re: Predict Arkansas' Season

Sept. 2 – FLORIDA A&M (Little Rock, Ark.) W
    Sept. 9 – TCU L
    Sept. 16 – Open Date
    Sept. 23 – vs. Texas A&M* (Arlington, Texas) W
    Sept. 30 – NEW MEXICO STATE W
    Oct. 7 – at South Carolina* W
    Oct. 14 – at Alabama* L
    Oct. 21 – AUBURN*L
    Oct. 28 – at Ole Miss*W
    Nov. 4 – COASTAL CAROLINA W
    Nov. 11 – at LSU* L
    Nov. 18 – MISSISSIPPI STATE* W
    Nov. 25 – MISSOURI* W
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Sept. 2 – FLORIDA A&M (Little Rock, Ark.) W (FAMU wins halftime)
    Sept. 9 – TCU - W
    Sept. 16 – Open Date
    Sept. 23 – vs. Texas A&M* (Arlington, Texas) W
    Oct. 7 – at South Carolina* W
    Oct. 14 – at Alabama* L
    Oct. 21 – AUBURN* L
    Oct. 28 – at Ole Miss* W
    Nov. 11 – at LSU* L
    Nov. 25 – MISSOURI* W

9-3, 5-3 Creampuff OOC is embarrassing, but helpful.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Dont think TCU is a cupcake.
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by YR_Tiger View Post
    Dont think TCU is a cupcake.
    How about FAMU, NM State, and coastal Carolina?
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

8-4 for me. Wins over FAMU, TCU, NM State, OM, Coastal, Mizzou, Carolina and TAMU. Could lose at USC and beat MSU but still 8-4 and 4-4 in SEC.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    3-9

I am expecting the defense to be a disaster. I hope I am wrong.
    same here

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Sept. 2 – FLORIDA A&M (Little Rock, Ark.) W
    Sept. 9 – TCU L
    Sept. 16 – Open Date
    Sept. 23 – vs. Texas A&M* (Arlington, Texas) L
    Oct. 7 – at South Carolina* L
    Oct. 14 – at Alabama* L
    Oct. 21 – AUBURN*L
    Oct. 28 – at Ole Miss*W
    Nov. 11 – at LSU* L
    Nov. 25 – MISSOURI* W

6-6 (3-5)

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    How about FAMU, NM State, and coastal Carolina?
    They suck ...LOL
    ( o Y o )-- F250

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast