+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict Pitt's Season - 2017

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Predict Pitt's Season - 2017

Well, I guess the question is, how bad is Pittsburgh going to lose to Penn State this weekend? PSU is a 21 point favorite at home. I think Penn State is overrated, and no matter the outcome of this game, I still think they will. I don't think they'll beat Ohio State or Michigan. And I don't think they can hang with the SEC's best (Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Georgia) as well as the other top programs ranked right now (OU, Stanford, USC, Florida State before QB injury, Clemson).

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Predict Pitt's Season - 2017

We might actually win today versus Rice, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12