+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky As A Darkhorse For The East?

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Kentucky Kentucky As A Darkhorse For The East?

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...chedule-roster

Is it time for kick off yet?!?! I am getting pumped. This is the best time of the year to be a UK football fan, because we have such high expectations, and we haven't been disappointed yet.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Kentucky As A Darkhorse For The East?

That's what a lot of gurus are saying.
    The SECF Think Tank...The political forum that is watched by eyes from the sky.

Isn't that right, theaerialview?

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I can believe Kentucky. I'm not surprised if they compete for the East. UGA and UF will be right up at the top. As much grief as people are giving Missouri, I call them a potential darkhorse too. May be crazy, but that's my pick.

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

We can be really, really good if our defense can just be marginal all year. Our passing game is going to be fairly "bleh" overall again, but just like last year we should have some 400 and 500 yard passing games because defenses are going to be keyed on the run. Our run game, assuming we stay healthy because we will have less depth this year, will be one of the best in country. We would have finished near the top of rushing stats nationally last year had we been a run focused team all year, but we didn't really shift into that gear until October. Benny Snell is one of the best running backs in the SEC.

I think our offense will have no problem running for 200 and passing for 300 a game again, we should be able to score even against UGA and UF. The real question is going to be if the defense can take even a half step forward. We got into shoot outs last year with some teams that we could have run away from if we had swapped defenses.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I would like to see Kentucky push for SECEast Champ; I like to see teams make runs and make things interesting/better and I truly believe they could do it (...or are not far off).

If GA & FL could ever get off their asses we probably wouldn't have these conversations!! But I'm glad UK (... and Mizzou) have Darkhorse opportunities; makes the swason better!!!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I think 6-2 will be the mark that wins the East this season. It's going to be competitive. Probably as much as ever. I don't see any team that is going to be a punching bag.

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

What is the path for UK to go 6-2?
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    What is the path for UK to go 6-2?
    Probably very close to Mizzou's path to go 6-2...

UK could potentially go 6-2 by beating USC, Mizzou, MSU, Ole Miss, UT, and Vandy; and losing to UF and UGA. That still probably wouldn't win the east though, because one of UF or UGA will most likely win at least 6 and take the tie-breaker.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by boxvic View Post
    UK could potentially go 6-2 by beating USC, Mizzou, MSU, Ole Miss, UT, and Vandy; and losing to UF and UGA. That still probably wouldn't win the east though, because one of UF or UGA will most likely win at least 6 and take the tie-breaker.
    My thoughts exactly.

I would pay money to see UK upend Florida. That streak can't last forever, and UK has the team to get that done this season...And UK gets that game at home. I have a feeling the stadium will be rocking for that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast