+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 year attendance

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: 5 year attendance

Makes sense. The schools with the highest capacity stadiums rule the top.

Sergeant planetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forumsplanetalker has a great deal of respect on the forums

I wonder what the ranking would be if the percentage of capacity was used as the measuring stick?
    ...But the Tide Rolls on forever!

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Its interesting to see UK still ranking in the top 35, even when total attendance is the ranking metric and UK's rather lack luster past few seasons.

In Rich Brooks heyday UK used to come in near the top of the national rankings of average capacity used. I believe there were at least two seasons where reported attendance was actually above 100% of the official capacity of the stadium.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Private First Class MetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forumsMetryTyger has a great deal of respect on the forums MetryTyger's Avatar

In the last 3 years LSU is 3rd. Neck and neck with the Taaaaahd...

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by planetalker View Post
    I wonder what the ranking would be if the percentage of capacity was used as the measuring stick?
    UGA is a sell out every year, except for 300 seats in 2012. 92,746 every year.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Corporal Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

I prefer Neilsen's TV ratings to rate the size of an audience.
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

+ Reply to Thread