0 0%
  • 2-10

0 0%
  • 1-11

1 7.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict TAMU's season

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Predict TAMU's season

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I think that 6-6 will get him fired.

What I would like to know is who voted them: 1-11?
    Click on vote count.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALA2262 View Post
    Click on vote count.
    Thank you! That vote makes perfect sense!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

no Re: Predict TAMU's season

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I think that 6-6 will get him fired.

What I would like to know is who voted them: 1-11?
    It was TexasFight.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

perfect start to finish with a wreck...aTm football in a nutshell
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Sept. 3 - @ UCLA L

Sept. 9 - Nicholls State W

Sept. 16 - LA-Lafayette W

Sept. 23 - Arkansas @ AT&T Stadium W

Sept. 30 - South Carolina W

Oct. 7 - Alabama L

Oct. 14 - @ Florida L

Oct. 28 - Mississippi State W

Nov. 4 - Auburn L

Nov. 11 - New Mexico W

Nov. 18 - @ Ole Miss W

Nov. 25 - @ LSU L

I think 7-5 or 8-4, but is it enough to keep Sumlin around?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

smile

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Sept. 3 - @ UCLA L

Sept. 9 - Nicholls State W

Sept. 16 - LA-Lafayette W

Sept. 23 - Arkansas @ AT&T Stadium W

Sept. 30 - South Carolina W

Oct. 7 - Alabama L

Oct. 14 - @ Florida L

Oct. 28 - Mississippi State W

Nov. 4 - Auburn L

Nov. 11 - New Mexico W

Nov. 18 - @ Ole Miss W

Nov. 25 - @ LSU L

I think 7-5 or 8-4, but is it enough to keep Sumlin around?
    8-4 with a bowl win would I think. 7-5? Probably depends on how bad they want him gone. $$$

Problem with Sumlin is, he is over paid, and with that comes high expectations, which are easily unrealistic.
    VOTE Donald Trump Jr. for United States President in 2024
    Seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12