+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Market News

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Market News

Amazon bought Whole Foods this week.

Hope you didn't buy that Blue Onion IPO.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Market News

Not me.

And I will pass on Disney stock in accordance with Captain Jack Off's comments asking for President Trump to be assassinated.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I sticked this thread for stock discussions.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Disney is at $109.64.

I am thinking about buying some Ford. My broker has a hold rating on it, but the dividend is 5.3%. Thoughts?
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Ford is good. They are not going anywhere. The truck business is good right now. I have bought in and out of Fidelity Select Automotive several times in the last two years.

I am finally getting some fresh air with my Fidelity Select Energy and Fidelity Select Energy Services.

I first bought in back in March, then I half doubled as it fell, then I fully doubled down twice as it continued to fall. Buying back my losses were key. I am finally at a profit now with the price of oil surging last week. I have 38% of my portfolio in FSENX (Energy) and 12% in FSESX (Energy services). That is all I own. I have 50% of my port in cash reserve.

My portfolio value fluxuates a lot, because half is in CSX. I lost $1500 on it today. However, I bought at $23, it's now at $50.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Ford is good. They are not going anywhere. The truck business is good right now. I have bought in and out of Fidelity Select Automotive several times in the last two years.
    Auto makers are scary. Remember GM. The stockholders lost everything.

Ford is currently trading at 7.69 times earnings, which is very tempting.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    My portfolio value fluxuates a lot, because half is in CSX. I lost $1500 on it today. However, I bought at $23, it's now at $50.
    To my ears, those numbers scream SELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Auto makers are scary. Remember GM. The stockholders lost everything.

Ford is currently trading at 7.69 times earnings, which is very tempting.
    The GM dealio is exactly why I prefer the safety net of a mutual fund.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast