+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768

Thread: the Russian Probe

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: the Russian Probe

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Please take this topic to another thread. I started posting in SECFanatics over summer so I don't know what you're talking about.
    If you want a space where you can post at will without the concern of being challenged, I believe you can find refuge here. In Think Tank we challenge each others views -- this shouldn't be surprising, as everytime you enter you read : "Beware; not for the faint at heart. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!"

What I am doing is challenging your claims of Republican pedigree -- this isn't even a personal insult, as I am not a Republican. Its also not off topic:

- Post #382 JSHD called you a Republican
    - Post #386 your response was "Its a tough time being an old fashioned conservative these days"
    http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin...106628&page=39

So don't let your feelings get in the way; if you a Republican and/or Conservative then lets make a deal... put up or shut up.
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Corporal Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

I don't care what you believe about me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    If you want a space where you can post at will without the concern of being challenged, I believe you can find refuge here. In Think Tank we challenge each others views -- this shouldn't be surprising, as everytime you enter you read : "Beware; not for the faint at heart. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!"

What I am doing is challenging your claims of Republican pedigree -- this isn't even a personal insult, as I am not a Republican. Its also not off topic:

- Post #382 JSHD called you a Republican
    - Post #386 your response was "Its a tough time being an old fashioned conservative these days"
    http://www.secfanatics.com/vbulletin...106628&page=39

So don't let your feelings get in the way; if you a Republican and/or Conservative then lets make a deal... put up or shut up.
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

This isn't a thread on Spock's political affiliation. Let's move on.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I was unaware the kkk, antifa, or neo-nazi is a political party. I have not seen a candidate on the ballot from a party of such. There may be a kkk nut on a ballot, but not hailing from the "kkk party". There is a difference in political affiliation and personal lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    DawginDallas is a devout republican. He is a prized doublenaut demublican operator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    This isn't rocket science, Elroy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768