+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647

Thread: the Russian Probe

Corporal Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

Re: the Russian Probe

I apologize if I've hurt your feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    You are patronizing, and you know I find that kind of passive-aggressive behavior annoying & unbecoming...

I started ignoring your partner in crime a couple weeks ago and you are about to be added to the list.

Grow up.
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    I apologize if I've hurt your feelings.
    My feelings aren't hurt -- my sensibilities are annoyed. I find that the passive-aggressive approach is mostly used by those whos greatest hope is "addition through subtraction", an unbecoming victory (at best). In other words... if they are a big enough pain, the annoyance will drive people away.

There is another option -- simply ignore them, which I'm implimenting as of now.

If you have a problem with something I'm doing, please report it from now on... as I'm not likely to see/read it.

#MAGA
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- Oz

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Allow this to sink in: Comey and every head MFer in charge of any/all intelligence agency said there was absolutely no evidence of collusion involving Trump and/or his campaign. Comey was the last one to say it, under oath, in May -- 14+ months after US IC was supposedly "tipped off" by British IC.

And you are still living in a hysterical conspiracy -- the biggest conspiracy accusations in the history of our country.

So... when I see that a Pakistani that's over $1m in debt has skirted rules to gain access to a whole bunch of congressional networks, including the head of DNC -- that is suspect #1. All/every day until it is solved...

I suppose when you are stuck inside the biggest conspiracy known to our country... that would seem strange.
    Suspect #1 has been arrested:

A House IT staffer at the center of a congressional computer equipment scandal has been arrested by federal officials and charged with bank fraud, Fox News has learned.

Fox News is told officers and agents from the U.S. Capitol Police, the FBI and Customs and Border Protection were involved in the arrest of Imran Awan at Dulles International Airport.

Awan, 37, of Virginia, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to one count of bank fraud during his arraignment in federal court in Washington, D.C. He was released but will have to wear a GPS monitor and abide by a curfew.

Awan also was ordered to turn over all his passports. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 21.

Law enforcements authorities for months have been looking into how Awan may have double-billed the House for equipment like computers, iPads, monitors, keyboards and routers. Several relatives of Awan worked for House Democrats and were fired months ago. Awan, however, was kept on staff by Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., even though he was no longer allowed access to the House server network.

Wasserman Schultz, though, has now fired Awan. Spokesman David Damron said Tuesday in a statement:

"Mr. Awan previously served as a part-time employee but his services have been terminated. No charges, evidence or findings from the investigation have been formally shared with our office, so we cannot comment on them."

Authorities also have looked into IT workers putting sensitive House information on the “cloud” and potentially exposing it to outside sources.

Fox News is told that federal officials arrested Awan at Dulles airport in suburban Virginia as he was “trying to leave the country.”

The criminal complaint and affidavit said he had bought a ticket to fly Monday to Doha, Qatar, and then Lahore, Pakistan, with a return flight booked for early January. The affidavit specifically alleged he engaged in a scheme to defraud a Congressional Federal Credit Union. It did not appear to go in depth into the other matters investigators have been looking into.

Meanwhile, the counsel for Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, recently began negotiating with Capitol Police for access to her laptop in the case. Until this point, she had resisted USCP efforts to look at her computer – even suggesting “consequences” for the agency if the computer was not promptly returned.

Fox News first reported last week that arrests were coming in the case.

Awan and his relatives worked for House Democrats for more than a decade, earning hundreds of thousands of dollars. But Awan declared bankruptcy in 2012.

Awan is of Pakistani descent, and Democratic sources have argued the family’s ethnicity is a factor in the attention they’re receiving.

Fox News' Chad Pergram and Jake Gibson contributed to this report.
    I suppose some could have a sigh of relief, as Imran is only charged (for now...) with Bank Fraud, as that MAY imply that he had no involvement in DNC Leaks (and therefore, the hysteria can continue), however... I would point out that Bank Fraud doesn't necessarily fit the crime he is officially accused of either, which is simply theft and/or fraud. But it also aint like the investigation is over... as they nabbed him as he was fleeing.

Stay tuned for more to come from Suspect #1!!!

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Well, with the President unhappy with Attorney General Sessions, this may be an opportunity for establishment politicians to gain a position in the Administration: Romney as Secretary of State, Christie as Attorney General, etc.
    I heard most of them didn't want to work for Trump and they are having trouble finding qualified people. Just look at his cabinet for evidence.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Suspect #1 has been arrested:

I suppose some could have a sigh of relief, as Imran is only charged (for now...) with Bank Fraud, as that MAY imply that he had no involvement in DNC Leaks (and therefore, the hysteria can continue), however... I would point out that Bank Fraud doesn't necessarily fit the crime he is officially accused of either, which is simply theft and/or fraud. But it also aint like the investigation is over... as they nabbed him as he was fleeing.

Stay tuned for more to come from Suspect #1!!!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to.

You have the perfect place for it.
    TRUMP: Did you interfere?

PUTIN: No

Trump: Time to move forward

TRUMP: Were you born in US?

OBAMA: Yes

Trump: This requires five years of suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by ECDawg78 View Post
    You blind partisanship charge is LOLOL hilarious, considering that this has been out there since before the inauguration, and as expected, you ignore it:

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

.... They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

...A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

...Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

...Manafort’s work for Yanukovych caught the attention of a veteran Democratic operative named Alexandra Chalupa, who had worked in the White House Office of Public Liaison during the Clinton administration. Chalupa went on to work as a staffer, then as a consultant, for Democratic National Committee. The DNC paid her $412,000 from 2004 to June 2016, according to Federal Election Commission records, though she also was paid by other clients during that time, including Democratic campaigns and the DNC’s arm for engaging expatriate Democrats around the world.

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives. While her consulting work at the DNC this past election cycle centered on mobilizing ethnic communities — including Ukrainian-Americans — she said that, when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign, Chalupa said. In January 2016 — months before Manafort had taken any role in Trump’s campaign — Chalupa told a senior DNC official that, when it came to Trump’s campaign, “I felt there was a Russia connection,” Chalupa recalled. “And that, if there was, that we can expect Paul Manafort to be involved in this election,” said Chalupa, who at the time also was warning leaders in the Ukrainian-American community that Manafort was “Putin’s political brain for manipulating U.S. foreign policy and elections.”

...A former DNC staffer described the exchange as an “informal conversation,” saying “‘briefing’ makes it sound way too formal,” and adding, “We were not directing or driving her work on this.” Yet, the former DNC staffer and the operative familiar with the situation agreed that with the DNC’s encouragement, Chalupa asked embassy staff to try to arrange an interview in which Poroshenko might discuss Manafort’s ties to Yanukovych.

...Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not pick sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ackfire-233446

....and you all have your panties all bunched up over a 20 minute meeting with Don Jr. who was offered oppo research by a Russian lawyer who lied and provided absolutely nothing when given a short meeting.

Your TDS is quickly making you act terminal when it comes to common sense..
    An interesting update on TacoBell Chalupa:

View email
    View source
    Attachments

FW: You saw this, right?

From:MirandaL@dnc.org To: PaustenbachM@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-04 12:24 Subject: FW: You saw this, right?

Check this out... [SigDems]<http://www.democrats.org/>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 - MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org> - @MiraLuisDC<https://www.twitter.com/MiraLuisDC>
    From: Chalupa, Ali Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:56 PM To: Miranda, Luis

Subject: Re: You saw this, right? A lot more coming down the pipe.

I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last Wednesday at the Library of Congress - the Open World Society's forum - they put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort and I invited Michael Isikoff whom I've been working with for the past few weeks and connected him to the Ukrainians. More offline tomorrow since there is a big Trump component you and Lauren need to be aware of that will hit in next few weeks and something I'm working on you should be aware of. Since I started digging into Manafort these messages have been a daily occurrence on my yahoo account despite changing my password often.
    The above email is from Wikileaks DNC email archive; TacoBell Chalupa (her friends call her Ali)was basically explaining that she has the dirt of Trump/Manafort/Russia connections... and just happened to be speaking at something call "Open World Society" forum.

Crazy... seems like I heard of that before... but anyway, I'm sure its nothing.

Well... a crazy thing happened on the way to TacoBell Chalupa gaining notoriety for the Trump-Russia claims:

A former official with the Democratic National Committee has worked in recent months with a convicted domestic terrorist-turned-activist known as the “Speedway Bomber” to gather information on Donald Trump, The Daily Caller has learned.

That work culminated in a Washington, D.C. meeting in December between the ex-DNC operative, Alexandra Chalupa, the convicted bomber, Brett Kimberlin, and a South Africa-born Israeli man named Yoni Ariel.

Ariel, whose real name is Jonathan Schwartz, traveled to Washington, D.C. to brief Chalupa and Kimberlin on his knowledge of Russia’s activities during the campaign.

Chalupa, an activist of Ukrainian heritage who is strongly opposed to Trump, also directed Ariel to the Justice Department, sources told TheDC.

Sources also informed TheDC that little came of the meetings.

Ariel’s connection to Kimberlin was first reported by BuzzFeed News last week, though Chalupa’s involvement with the bomber-activist is a new revelation.

According to BuzzFeed, Ariel flew to Rome on the third week of January to purchase a set of documents purporting to show that ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson paid Trump’s company more than $1.5 billion in June, seemingly to secure the position of secretary of state in a Trump administration.

Ariel, 60, paid $9,000 for the documents, which included copies of wire transfers and bank documents laying out a transactions involving ExxonMobil and a Chinese mining company.

After receiving the documents from a source unnamed in its report, BuzzFeed determined that the documents were part of an elaborate hoax involving shady businessmen, Italian diplomats, Democratic operatives, Kimberlin and Ariel.

Brett Kimberlin mugshot (Youtube screen grab)
    Ariel, believing that the papers were legitimate, informed Kimberlin about the documents, and the convict agreed to pay for the Israeli’s three flights to Rome to procure them.
    Kimberlin also paid the $9,000 asking price.

Ariel gave the documents to Kimberlin, and, according to BuzzFeed, they were pitched to numerous outlets, including Bloomberg, The Washington Post and The New York Times, by an unidentified associate of Kimberlin’s.

Chalupa is not named in the BuzzFeed report, and Ariel did not discuss the fake papers with her. Instead, Chalupa met with Ariel to discuss Russia’s involvement in cyberattacks during the presidential campaign, a topic on which she had been heavily focused for months.

Ariel was put in touch with Chalupa through an official with Democrats Abroad, a group affiliated with the DNC that organizes expatriates.

“I can neither confirm nor deny that I met with whom I met,” Ariel told TheDC in a phone interview from Israel, though two sources independently confirmed that a meeting occurred.

The Chalupa-Kimberlin connection is surprising given both her prominent position with the DNC and his status as a convicted felon. Indeed, Ariel was surprised that someone formerly with the DNC would work with him.

“I had no idea of Brett’s background until the BuzzFeed article, and when I read it I was sort of surprised,” said Ariel.

“My initial though, why the hell are the DNC people dealing with a guy like this?”

Kimberlin earned the nickname “Speedway Bomber” by setting a string of bombs in Speedway, Indiana in 1978. Though nobody died from the blasts, one Vietnam veteran had his leg amputated due to injuries suffered during one bombing. Carl DeLong, the victim, committed suicide in 1983.

Kimberlin, who is in his early 60s, served 17 years in prison for the bombing spree. He gained more notoriety in prison after he concocted a story about having once sold marijuana to then-Vice President Dan Quayle. The story was propagated by Cody Shearer, a political operative who worked for the Clintons in the 1990s. After being released from prison, Kimberlin has battled conservative activists who have drawn attention to his newfound career as a left-wing operative.

Kimberlin now works on various voters’ rights initiatives, including in Ukraine.

As for Chalupa, she has served in several roles for the DNC while also working as an pro-Ukraine activist. A former staffer in the Bill Clinton White House, Chalupa worked as executive director for Democrats Abroad in the 2000s and as head of the DNC’s national ethnic outreach group during the 2016 campaign.
    Wait.... WHAT? So we have a DNC Operative & a convicted homegrown terrorist doing oppo-research together and paying $9k a pop for fake documents that they are convinced that are real?

Are you EFFING KIDDING ME?!?! How can you make this weirder (??) -- of course, he's a lawyer. A really really bad & creepy lawyer.

1. Democrats are making a habit of paying a lot of money for complete BS -- remember Pee Pee Gate?!?
    2. How many domestic terrorists are involved with DNC? Seriously... cuz this is like freaking groundhogs day.
    3. Almost forgot, this Pedo-terrorist involved in the earliest efforts at Trump-Russia collusion... is funded by the same person as "Open Society" (above) -- our belived George Soros.

I'm not joking when I say that I want back in the matrix, because these are some astonishing circumstances that surround the very core of Trump Russia collusion. Let me back in -- I prefer hysteria!!

What in the hell is a convicted bomber doing working with DNC officials on Trump conspiracies??

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to.

You have the perfect place for it.
    -- Temporary halt to ignoring hysteria --

Uhh... check the timeline, Oz! I posted it here (7:22) 8 minutes before he posted it there (7:30). And as you'll see... I replied to an earlier post in this thread -- that post exists in this thread for the simple reason that I had to respond to your ludicrous attacks:

That's what I thought when you posted an article on your "prime suspects," (just one example of countless) except the article said there was no evidence of the activity you believed they were engaged in. Considering what you need to be concerned about Trump that was hilarious
    Scroll back to #268 and what you'll find is that I made a comment laughing at FM's post... and you entered IN THIS THREAD some BS ridiculing me for something I said in other threads... regarding my "Prime Suspects".

You get the irony in that, right? You introduced the "Prime Suspects" into this thread -- not me -- as a part of your petty posturing. AND NOW... you want to act like the "all powerful OZ"?!?!?

I'm not responsible for the placement in this thread, you are. And in the other case, Spock is. I suggest you either report it, or use your "all powerful" admin privileges and do it on your own, cuz I'm not going to do aide you in your non-sense...

Just have at it, Dawg. And prove to everyone your contributions to making The Tank a healthy place to debate!

#MAGA

Having said (the above)... I am now reentering DiD ignore mode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647