+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast

Thread: the Russian Probe

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: the Russian Probe

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    So the Russians can actually setup a conference in Trump residence and demand Don Jr, Kushner and Manafort attend the meeting? Wow that's powerful. It's no wonder they can't get their story straight about the meeting purpose or who attended. That's gotta be Kushner's defense on felony charges for falsify disclosure forms.

SwineSmeller must be one of those russian kids adopted by Don Jr.
    Has Kushner been charged with a crime? Did I miss something?
    VOTE Donald Trump Jr. for United States President in 2024
    Seriously.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Naw, he is just an Arkansas Kulak.
    I went with the, if you can't beat 'em join 'em module.

All the the great Arkansas Kulak convert, drswinesmeller!
    VOTE Donald Trump Jr. for United States President in 2024
    Seriously.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    I went with the, if you can't beat 'em join 'em module.

All the the great Arkansas Kulak convert, drswinesmeller!
    Doc, your signature of Trump Jr's family always makes me think of a commercial that once ran on Houston TV for the "Brown Hand Clinic" which ended with a child saying: "Daddy's baby girl!"

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Doc, your signature of Trump Jr's family always makes me think of a commercial that once ran on Houston TV for the "Brown Hand Clinic" which ended with a child saying: "Daddy's baby girl!"
    TRUMP: Did you interfere?

PUTIN: No

Trump: Time to move forward

TRUMP: Were you born in US?

OBAMA: Yes

Trump: This requires five years of suspicion

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Wasn't Don Jr solicited? Not an invite by jr but an answer to a solicitation.

Correct?
    Fair question. I'll pose the following example regarding a pretend "jimmy" and pretend Frank. Let's see where this leads us:

Frank tells Jimmy that he has some beers at his house. Jimmy says he loves it and he'll come right over. Jimmy gets there and Frank says he doesn't have beer.

Is it reasonable to conclude that Jimmy went to Frank's house expecting a beer?
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Corporal Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

Among those who believe the Trumps are whistling past the graveyard is the Wall Street Journal editorial board, which offered some candid advice in an editorial published Monday night: Embrace "radical transparency" on Russia, before it's too late.
    "Even if the ultimate truth of this tale is merely that Don Jr. is a political dunce who took a meeting that went nowhere — the best case — the Trumps made it appear as if they have something to hide," The Journal said. "They have created the appearance of a conspiracy that on the evidence Don Jr. lacks the wit to concoct. And they handed their opponents another of the swords that by now could arm a Roman legion." The editorial board continued:

Don't you get it, guys? Special counsel Robert Mueller and the House and Senate intelligence committees are investigating the Russia story. Everything that is potentially damaging to the Trumps will come out, one way or another. Everything. Denouncing leaks as "fake news" won't wash as a counter-strategy beyond the president's base, as Mr. Trump's latest 36 percent approval rating shows. ...

[New Trump lawyer Ty Cobb] and his team should tell every Trump family member, campaign operative, and White House aide to disclose every detail that might be relevant to the Russian investigations. ... Then release it all to the public. Whatever short-term political damage this might cause couldn't be worse than the death by a thousand cuts of selective leaks, often out of context, from political opponents in Congress or the special counsel's office. If there really is nothing to the Russia collusion allegations, transparency will prove it. [The Wall Street Journal]

Trump "will probably ignore this advice, as he has most of what these columns have suggested," the WSJ editors sighed, but if he doesn't wise up and change strategy on the Russia investigation, it will "destroy Mr. Trump, his family, and their business reputation." You can read the entire editorial at The Wall Street Journal. - Peter Weber
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Master Gunnery Sergeant FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Frankly, I would just keep on doing what you are doing. I mean for how long did the Clinton's and Obama's get away with scandel. I would not worry about impeachment until Democrats owned the house and Senate.
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMac View Post
    Frankly, I would just keep on doing what you are doing. I mean for how long did the Clinton's and Obama's get away with scandel. I would not worry about impeachment until Democrats owned the house and Senate.
    With a "do nothing" Republican congress, I expect to again see Speaker Nancy Pelosi after the mid-term election.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast