+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Degenerate Gambler's Thread

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Degenerate Gambler's Thread

Opening lines

South AL at Ole Miss -22
    BYU at LSU -8
    App State at UGA -11
    UK -13.5 at So Miss
    USC at NC State -8
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Re: Degenerate Gambler's Thread

South Alabama
    LSU
    UGA
    UK
    NC State
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

http://news.wagertalk.com/2017-colle...1-lines-vegas/

If the link works correctly, here's another one for you.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

South AL at Ole Miss -22
    BYU at LSU -8
    App State at UGA -11
    UK -13.5 at So Miss
    USC at NC State -8

I like the USC +8 best of all. Muschamp will have his team in the game. I would actually take USC straight up on a pick 'em bet.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

JD had more info.

South AL at Ole Miss -22
    BYU at LSU -8
    App State at UGA -11
    UK -13.5 at So Miss
    USC at NC State -8
    Michigan -3 vs. UF
    Auburn -36 vs GA Southern
    Vandy -10.5 vs MTSU
    Bama -4 vs FSU
    UT -3 vs Yech
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

I'm loving GA Southern +36.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    South AL at Ole Miss -22
    BYU at LSU -8
    App State at UGA -11
    UK -13.5 at So Miss
    USC at NC State -8

I like the USC +8 best of all. Muschamp will have his team in the game. I would actually take USC straight up on a pick 'em bet.
    I like your picks, Doc. Though I would take LSU -8 over BYU because the Tigers typically fare well in the early season neutral site games. I don't know what to make out of BYU either. LSU loses Fournette, but his backup showed flashes of greatness in 2016 and go figure the Tigers will be solid on defense again.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I'm loving GA Southern +36.
    The only thing about that one is, if Gus can score 70 he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    The only thing about that one is, if Gus can score 70 he will.
    True, but can he? IMO, Auburn is the most overrated team in the SEC, and GA Southern isn't chopped liver.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    True, but can he? IMO, Auburn is the most overrated team in the SEC, and GA Southern isn't chopped liver.
    Careful. Georgia Southern returns but 10 starters. Five O and five D from a 5-7 team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast