+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get Her on Tape

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Get Her on Tape

Quote Originally Posted by The Tempest: Act 5, Scene 1
    Oh, wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in't!

The 21st Century is a wonderful time to be aliv
    e.

Here’s a trend that’s starting to stick: Women in nightclubs wearing nothing more than tape covering their bits and bobs.

Which leads to one painfully obvious question: Doesn’t it hurt to peel all that tape off?

This odd tale of the tape begins with Joel Alvarez, a photographer in Miami and creator of The Black Tape Project, which he calls “tape art and alternative fashion.”

Alvarez tapes pieces of black electric tape onto naked models to make it look as if they’re wearing swimwear. Skimpy swimwear.

Really skimpy swimwear.

And he’s popular. Very popular.

Gee, go figure.

“I do believe I’m the first person to tape someone in an artistic fashion,” he told the New York Post.

He’s so popular that scam artists pretend to be him online to con women, the Post reports.

“Apparently women clubbing only in duct tape is a thing now,” sniffed British Esquire. “You’ll all catch colds. Heed our words.”

The Black Tape Project has nearly 200,000 followers on Instagram. Alvarez’s “The King of Tape” Instagram has more than 51,000 followers. Fans keep track of his work on Facebook, too.

Alvarez has taped up women from Las Vegas and New York to Europe and the Caribbean.

According to the Post he charges up to $1,000 for private taping sessions, which include a sexy photo shoot.

Women – from what it looks like mostly firm-bodied models and dancers – wait in line in clubs for their turn with him.

He also charges $55,000 for a live performance, according to the Post, but thousands of people also watch him work on videos he posts on social media.

Gee, go figure.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Get Her on Tape

I assume they shave their genital area. Otherwise, it would be very painful.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I'm a pretty progressive guy, but 'modern art' is something I'll never understand.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I assume they shave their genital area. Otherwise, it would be very painful.
    Correct. Not only is it currently fashionable, but also hygienic, since removal of pubic hair may hamper the spread of crab lice.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I went to a (regular) club in Vegas where the women were heavy on body paint & light on cloth. A most outgoing Mizzou chick would feel prude...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

+ Reply to Thread