+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside Job

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Inside Job

From the VERY BEGINNING... I said that the Clinton/Wikileaks ordeal was an inside job. It was clear from the start, as I explained, because state actors such as Russia would find that intel much more useful by not leaking it... as they would squeeze them through blackmail.

Nonetheless, we have those that were sure it was Russia... and in grand irony believe that Mike Flynn could be blackmailed over some of the weakest Shiite. And further, Trump (and anyone/everyone around him) are tools of the Russian govt.

The family of Seth Rich hired a PI to get to bottom of what happened; the PI is now saying that Seth was in contact with Wikileaks.

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

So... let me just say this -- the Trump-Russia hysteria is a figment of your imagination. Go to the Doctor and get pills; ask for something strong.

It was never there from the start; Wikileaks was an inside job. And you know who should be suspect #1.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Re: Inside Job

Russia was going to blackmail the Clinton administration by threatening to reveal that the establishment preferred her to Bernie Sanders? You can't be serious. Any politically engaged adult knew that to be the case.

I suspect Rich was the source though. His death was highly suspicious to say the least and deserves to be seriously investigated. Who knows who actually ordered the killing though. It could have been from either side of the US political fence or Russia for various reasons.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

It continues to amaze me what you accept as fact, while discounting the conclusions of our nation's intelligence community. #Zousteria

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Rich family disappoints #Zousteria:

I feel bad for this family that the right is attempting to use their son as a pawn to push a false narrative.

I am disappointed that Zou believes every thing he reads on right wing propaganda sites.

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

It's amazing to see motivated reasoning in action. We all do it. But I just find it utterly amazing that people are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton. She was not elected President. The President is Trump. But let's go through this. If, as Zou says that the intel is more useful by not leaking intel, then I would like some examples as to how. In other words, how is it more useful in not leaking it? Let's summarize:

Hillary is NOT the President.
    Trump IS the President.
    Our sitting POTUS is giving out state secrets to Russia.
    I am not sure what more the Russians could expect to get out of keeping this information secret?

I will reiterate this again because this is continually lost. Nobody knows whether or not there was collusion between Trump and Russia. Democrats cannot prove that it exists. Republicans cannot prove the lack of connection. Zou claims this Rich guy is conclusive. It is not. What it does do is confirm his already existing belief. In much the same way that a picture of Trump with Russia's ambassador does not prove the existence of collusion.

What we do know is that all the intelligence agencies have confirmed that Russia did interfere in our election process. So, that issue ought to be considered moot. What we don't know is whether they acted on their own or with the aid of Americans.

IMO, the only reasonable way to get to the bottom of any possible collusion was to let the FBI director do his job. Unfortunately, he's been terminated from his job. According to Trump, he was fired in part for continuing the Russia investigation.

Thus, this leaves us with either the Senate Committee and/or a special prosecutor. It is in the best interest of everyone who has a shred of patriotism for our Country to want the truth to come out. The best, repeat, BEST, possible result is that there is no evidence of collusion. It is troublesome enough that Russia meddled in our elections, it would be a relief to know that this was not done with the aid of American.

Let me say this in my non-legal vernacular. This should be about the United States, not f#cking partisan politics, you a$$holes. Country before party.
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Agreed Elvis. Though I suggest a select/independent Committee would be better than relying on the Senate committee. Watching them in action last week - where the GOP appeared more concerned with the leaks than the underlying issue of Russian interference - does not give one much confidence that they will be up to the task.

You are also right that none of us know whether there was collusion, but to continue to allow this drama to play out as it is is damaging to our national interest. We need to get to the independent commission (committee) and/or special prosecutor as soon as we can and hope that those investigations can be completed as quickly and as thoroughly as possible to close this saga once and for all. If Trump did nothing wrong, it would be a huge for him moving forward as he could focus on his agenda (whatever that may be) without the distraction.

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Agreed Elvis...
    I was curious about this whole seth rich thing. Man. I feel awful for the family.

Can't stop people from believing what they want. That's the whole point of motivated reasoning. Nothing is going to break the emotional barrier in place until it's done internally. I challenge anyone here to prove that what's being said about Seth Rich is any more correct over the reporting about Russian hacking. It's not going to be possible absent a person's desire to minimize one set of data over another.

Do you know a good way to figure out whether or not this is accurate or whether the reports that Russia did the hacking is accurate? A special prosecutor. It is actively in everyone's best interest to let someone without ties to this administration get to the bottom of it. If it turns out that this information about Rich is accurate, then I will happily be the first person to eat crow and put this to bed. Sincerely. Nothing would make me happier than knowing Americans did not assist a foreign power in meddling in our elections.

If it turns out otherwise, I hope that Republicans would support taking appropriate action at that point.
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

For further info, this "family PI," is actually a former FoxNews contributor, paid by a third party who also blew this news story wide open, LOL:

Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."
    Wheeler asserted that "we've actually counted, just in the Washington, D.C., area alone, that's Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, well over 150 of these crews. … And they — like I said, they recruit these kids to be members of these gangs."
    O'Reilly asked, "Now, when they recruit the kids, are they indoctrinating them into homosexuality?"
    "Yes," Wheeler answered. "As a matter of fact, some of the kids have actually reported that they were forced into, you know, performing sex acts and doing sex acts with some of these people."
    So, so reputable.

Wheeler tweets this pic:

With the caption: "Doing my part to Make America Great Again!!!" Why yes he is, by bringing more sadness to a family to earn a buck from right wing propaganda sites and to distract from the real issues in DC.

Congrats!

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    It's amazing to see motivated reasoning in action. We all do it. But I just find it utterly amazing that people are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton. She was not elected President. The President is Trump. But let's go through this. If, as Zou says that the intel is more useful by not leaking intel, then I would like some examples as to how. In other words, how is it more useful in not leaking it? Let's summarize:

Hillary is NOT the President.
    Trump IS the President.
    Our sitting POTUS is giving out state secrets to Russia.
    I am not sure what more the Russians could expect to get out of keeping this information secret?

I will reiterate this again because this is continually lost. Nobody knows whether or not there was collusion between Trump and Russia. Democrats cannot prove that it exists. Republicans cannot prove the lack of connection. Zou claims this Rich guy is conclusive. It is not. What it does do is confirm his already existing belief. In much the same way that a picture of Trump with Russia's ambassador does not prove the existence of collusion.

What we do know is that all the intelligence agencies have confirmed that Russia did interfere in our election process. So, that issue ought to be considered moot. What we don't know is whether they acted on their own or with the aid of Americans.

IMO, the only reasonable way to get to the bottom of any possible collusion was to let the FBI director do his job. Unfortunately, he's been terminated from his job. According to Trump, he was fired in part for continuing the Russia investigation.

Thus, this leaves us with either the Senate Committee and/or a special prosecutor. It is in the best interest of everyone who has a shred of patriotism for our Country to want the truth to come out. The best, repeat, BEST, possible result is that there is no evidence of collusion. It is troublesome enough that Russia meddled in our elections, it would be a relief to know that this was not done with the aid of American.

Let me say this in my non-legal vernacular. This should be about the United States, not f#cking partisan politics, you a$$holes. Country before party.
    Elvis -- I'm not going to rehash every point that I made 6-8 months ago when the emails came out. But I will say this -- I am sure the Russians had Podesta's emails... just as I am sure they had hers from her personal server. I would be shocked to learn that they didn't have them...

But simply from a tactical perspective... why in the hell would they use them in this way? Would they have more value by holding onto them and using this information?? Or is Russia all the sudden a whistleblower?

Let's get real -- it's an idiotic assumption that Russia would be a "whistleblower". Only the most deranged could reason their way to that conclusion, considering the LONG HISTORY of doing exactly the opposite. Russia would have held onto the info and used to their advantage.

If they were to release emails... it would only be done to reinforce their threat -- they would never release the whole batch without getting anything in return. This isn't a damned domestic squabble; we are talking about legit espionage.

Speaking of legit espionage -- does Russia even need a fishing scheme to get John Podesta's emails? The answer is no. The answer is... there is likely many countries that have them and did not need him to fall for a fishing scheme to get them. The reality is... if your emails are of high value... then you should assume that everyone is seeing them.

I'll have you remember that this Wikileaks ordeal is the basis of the trump-Russia hysteria...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast