+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Inside Job

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Inside Job

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Most viewers doesn't equal greatness.

Otherwise, you would need to say Maddow is cirrent greatness, which is silly.

No additional comment on kim dotcom?
    My comments to you are both sparingly & under whatever topic(s) I feel like. When it is a lost cause... you will see that they are fewer & further between.

In terms of greatness, the ratings is the measure -- like it or not. No one plays football to simply make it on tv; no one reports news to simply make it on tv. The ratings are a measure of influence; influence = greatness... regardless of if you argree with what they are pedling or not.

As despicable as Hitler was, not acknowledging him as a leader is as stupid as not acknowledging Lee Harvey Oswald as a great shot.
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- Oz

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    My comments to you are both sparingly & under whatever topic(s) I feel like. When it is a lost cause... you will see that they are fewer & further between.

In terms of greatness, the ratings is the measure -- like it or not. No one plays football to simply make it on tv; no one reports news to simply make it on tv. The ratings are a measure of influence; influence = greatness... regardless of if you argree with what they are pedling or not.

As despicable as Hitler was, not acknowledging him as a leader is as stupid as not acknowledging Lee Harvey Oswald as a great shot.
    No it isn't. Was honey Boo-Boo greatness? Are the Kardashians? Being a great shot is far different than being great TV. Influential people aren't always great people. I personally do not believe Maddow is great simply because she is currently crushing FoxNews in her time slot - she is as bad as FoxNews, just with a different POV. She is not great. In any event, I am surprised that a free market guy such as yourself is complaining that the markets have changed.

I don't blame you for avoiding anymore discussion of Kim Dotcom. Further discussion on this topic is a lost cause, because your OP has proven to be absolutely laughable, and you can't admit you were wrong.
    TRUMP: Did you interfere?

PUTIN: No

Trump: Time to move forward

TRUMP: Were you born in US?

OBAMA: Yes

Trump: This requires five years of suspicion

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

No it isn't. Was honey Boo-Boo greatness? Are the Kardashians? Being a great shot is far different than being great TV. Influential people aren't always great people. I personally do not believe Maddow is great simply because she is currently crushing FoxNews in her time slot - she is as bad as FoxNews, just with a different POV. She is not great. In any event, I am surprised that a free market guy such as yourself is complaining that the markets have changed.

I don't blame you for avoiding anymore discussion of Kim Dotcom. Further discussion on this topic is a lost cause, because your OP has proven to be absolutely laughable, and you can't admit you were wrong.
    1. Honey Boo Boo & Kardashians were most obviously great tv -- I can say that without being interested/watching for myself, because of the ratings.

2. "Influential people aren't always great people." -- DiD, 2017

No duh -- not what I'm saying

3. Where & how people spend their FREE TIME matters 'bigly'; in tv... the only accurate/consistent/independent measure for greatness is ratings. Arguing anything different is a fools game; I'm spending less of my time on DiD influenced fool's games.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Keep avoiding the thread topic Zou, and your reliance on a PI who recanted and a criminal in New Zealand who tried to hack into Rich's computer to create emails to fulfill your fantasy, but failed. LOL
    TRUMP: Did you interfere?

PUTIN: No

Trump: Time to move forward

TRUMP: Were you born in US?

OBAMA: Yes

Trump: This requires five years of suspicion

Keep avoiding the thread topic Zou, and your reliance on a PI who recanted and a criminal in New Zealand who tried to hack into Rich's computer to create emails to fulfill your fantasy, but failed. LOL
    I'm aware of that, and others. Good day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213