+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Nobody denies this do they?

I love Kawhi. He is able to shut down Lebron as well as anyone has during Lebron's career. He also keeps getting better.
    Not any more I don't think. Except that moron Cowherd, who said something about 6'2 Avery Bradley being better wing defender than 6'7 Kawhi. But he's a total moron whose opinion carries no weight.

Kawhi is even improving his passing, had 8-9 assists in game two. If he can average 5-6 assists per game, he'd be the clear best player in NBA.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Nobody denies this do they?

I love Kawhi. He is able to shut down Lebron as well as anyone has during Lebron's career. He also keeps getting better.
    Agree, he's a beast. And it's no real surprise he was picked up by the Spurs who have developed him into a star.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Agree, he's a beast. And it's no real surprise he was picked up by the Spurs who have developed him into a star.
    We only acquired him when the Pacers traded the 17th pick to the Spurs for George Hill so Pop could snag Kawhi. Steal of a trade.

Spurs get it to 2-1, beating Houston in Houston.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Spurs are done with Parker out. GS going to cruise to the Finals.

CLE looks like a different team since the playoffs started. Not sure I'd count them out just yet.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Spurs are done with Parker out. GS going to cruise to the Finals.

CLE looks like a different team since the playoffs started. Not sure I'd count them out just yet.
    How do you think they would play Boston? Celtics looked great in first two against the Wizards, but dropped the last two.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I think Boston has a chance to get one. They were terrible in the first half of game one but looked much more comfortable the second. They will just need to carry it over.

They are not going to get either game in Cleveland though and that's going to end the series effectively.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Since Kawhi is out, neither series goesmore than five. With Kawhi I truly think the Spurs could have gave the Dubs a tough series.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I've heard Golden State and Lebron's team are winning. I have not watched a single second of a playoff game. Usually don't. Pro basketball is my least favorite of all sports.

But all that said, I do know enough to know if I were going to bet I'd bet on Lebron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    ...coach Van Horn is a Dutch aristocrat.
    ALL HAIL the great Dutch aristocrat slave to the Arkansas Communists baseball team, Coach Dave Van Horn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    I think Boston has a chance to get one. They were terrible in the first half of game one but looked much more comfortable the second. They will just need to carry it over.

They are not going to get either game in Cleveland though and that's going to end the series effectively.
    Dude did you see game last night? Boston lost by damn near 40 at home lol. Boston has nothing for Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Since Kawhi is out, neither series goesmore than five. With Kawhi I truly think the Spurs could have gave the Dubs a tough series.
    I thought SA was going to come out and seize Game 3, but didn't happen. Now that Lee is hurt, too, it really dampers their chances. I'd like to think the Spurs are going to take Game 4 just out of the odds, but GS is on quite a roll. I expect them to complete the sweep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast