+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Lady Cocks!

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Congrats Lady Cocks!

On your national title. MSU deserves a lot of credit for taking down UConn, but Carolina finished the deed and won it all.

Congrats Carolina fans!!!!
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: Congrats Lady Cocks!

What a wild March/early April for us... I feel for MSU and their fans. To beat UConn then lose it all in the Championship game has to sting. Who knows how it would have gone down in a USC/UConn Title Game but I have to think MSU did us a huge favor...

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Congrats!
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

Not to discredit anything that SC team did, they are National Champs. But I think history will also look very kindly upon that Miss St. team. They were the ones to end the UConn streak, even though they couldn't cap it off last night.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoDores View Post
    Not to discredit anything that SC team did, they are National Champs. But I think history will also look very kindly upon that Miss St. team. They were the ones to end the UConn streak, even though they couldn't cap it off last night.
    It's too bad they don't give out trophies for beating UConn then. We beat Mississippi State 3 out of 3 times, 1 to win the SEC Tournament and 1 to win the National Championship. That's all that matters in the end.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCgamecock2988 View Post
    What a wild March/early April for us... I feel for MSU and their fans. To beat UConn then lose it all in the Championship game has to sting. Who knows how it would have gone down in a USC/UConn Title Game but I have to think MSU did us a huge favor...
    The last three teams to beat UConn in NCAAT have lost the national title game. Heard that stat last night. I guess beating UConn takes it out of you or teams are often too excited after beating UConn and get semi lax next game.

Dawn Staley gets her title, she lost in title game as a player but now has one as a coach. She's a helluva coach. After Geno, she may be best coach out there.

Is USC first non UT women's team to win a title?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Congrats, Ladies! (Sorry, just can't use the term "lady cocks." Sounds like something you hear on the streets of Bangkok...).
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCgamecock2988 View Post
    It's too bad they don't give out trophies for beating UConn then. We beat Mississippi State 3 out of 3 times, 1 to win the SEC Tournament and 1 to win the National Championship. That's all that matters in the end.
    I am so tired of hearing about them beating UCONN. Even after SC won the title they were still going on and on about Mississippi State. I remember one of the commentators saying something like "Was SC the best team tonight? Yes." We were the better team all year long! We beat MSU at home, we beat them in the SEC Tournament Championship game and we beat them in the National Title game. That's okay though, we have the hardware that says we're the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    I am so tired of hearing about them beating UCONN. Even after SC won the title they were still going on and on about Mississippi State. I remember one of the commentators saying something like "Was SC the best team tonight? Yes." We were the better team all year long! We beat MSU at home, we beat them in the SEC Tournament Championship game and we beat them in the National Title game. That's okay though, we have the hardware that says we're the better team.
    I think to some extent, State was a better matchup for Carolina, but that's def not to say y'all couldn't have beaten UConn.
    I think MSU had the two biggest wins in the tourney, taking down Baylor and UConn (the two team with best odds to win it all) but Carolina got the last win of the season and in the end that's all that matters.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

You can say you're tired of hearing about them beating UCONN, but the fact of the matter is it's women's basketball and that's really all anyone on the national scale gives a sh*t about with it.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast