+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mississippi State is going to the Final Four!!!

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Mississippi State is going to the Final Four!!!

Our ladies knocked off Baylor tonight to make it to their first Final 4 in school history. Morgan William, all 5'5 of her, just played one of the most unbelievable games I have ever seen. 41 points, 7 assists, 3 steals, 1 block, and 0 turnovers. Just incredible.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Top Dawg msudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsmsudawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Mississippi State is going to the Final Four!!!

Great accomplishment for MSU! Saw the video of the bus getting back into Starkvegas last night around 2AM..it was cool to see the amount of people that were out on the street cheering those girls on! They all deserved it 100%

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

That's a gigantic win. Baylor was thought to be only team that could challenge UConn, but MSU put the kibosh on that. Great win Lady Dawgs.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Any time someone beats Baylor It's a good day. When and SEC team beats them to go to the Final Four It's a GREAT Day!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

I'll be interested in seeing how we do against UConn. I'm not expecting much, but someone has to beat them eventually, so why not us? Just hope it goes better than the bloodbath we suffered against them in the Sweet 16 last year.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

We could very well have a South Carolina vs. Mississippi State Championship Game. Even crazier if UK had beaten UNC in the Men's we could be looking at a potential South Carolina vs. Kentucky Championship Game. SEC is silencing the doubters when it comes to our basketball.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCgamecock2988 View Post
    We could very well have a South Carolina vs. Mississippi State Championship Game. Even crazier if UK had beaten UNC in the Men's we could be looking at a potential South Carolina vs. Kentucky Championship Game. SEC is silencing the doubters when it comes to our basketball.
    I'm not sure State has the talent to beat UConn, but I can def see USC in title game.

Who does USC play on women's side?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    I'm not sure State has the talent to beat UConn, but I can def see USC in title game.

Who does USC play on women's side?
    They play Stanford.

UConn is not invincible this year, they had close calls against Tulane and Florida St, so they can be had on an off night. Again though, they will definitely have to have an off night. I agree that we don't have the talent to hang with them if both teams are playing their A game. Like, if we play our A game and they play their C game then we have a shot.

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Quote Originally Posted by Wave&Dawgs View Post
    They play Stanford.

UConn is not invincible this year, they had close calls against Tulane and Florida St, so they can be had on an off night. Again though, they will definitely have to have an off night. I agree that we don't have the talent to hang with them if both teams are playing their A game. Like, if we play our A game and they play their C game then we have a shot.
    I agree w that. UConn doesn't have the Brianna Stewart type transcendent player this season, and if MSU can beat Baylor they've shown they're capable of beating anyone. Baylor was clearly second best team this season, some even had them beating UConn. So if State can beat them, there's a shot they take down Huskies and end winning streak.

I think Carolina beats Stanford tho, an all-SEC final would be awesome.

+ Reply to Thread