+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Carolina Final Four-Bound!!!!!!!

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

South Carolina Final Four-Bound!!!!!!!

Well-deserved. They should be here, considering how they knocked out Duke with ease. Too odten tesms do that and then throw in a clunker next time out, but Baylor had no chance and Florida faded at the end.

Couldn't happen to a better guy than Frank Martin!!!! South Carolina is a BASKETBALL SCHOOL!!!! Let's go. If UK does not nake the final four, I hope (the real) USC or Gonzaga wins!!!!
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: South Carolina Final Four-Bound!!!!!!!

I am so happy for USC asst. Perry Clark also. Never been to the final four in his long career. Now he is there.
    The genuine excitement of these USC fans is great. They appreciate this and that's nice to see. Some programs people expect Final Fours, but USC is genuinely excited and grateful. Gotta love it. Im just proud for UK to be in the same league.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Makes me laugh even harder at our pathetic atletetic program

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    Makes me laugh even harder at our pathetic atletetic program
    It's not an indictment on Fox, because I like him. However, the coach makes a big difference. The way Frank coaches D and demands commitment, they will always have a chance. He does this without forget UNC recruits but without Oregon and Gonzaga type recruits also.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Queen Kitty MissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forums

Congratulations South Carolina!
    "We don't just play College Basketball. We ARE College Basketball" John Calipari

With UK out now, my full energy is behind thr Gamecocks!!!! USC is the story of college hoops. Win one your league!!!!
    -Storm

msudawgs1964

-fatboydog

-SCfan804

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Its OT, but this past season was not a good one for Mark Fox. Sure, he had the two all SEC players, but at the same time, the sophomore class outside of one player did not show any signs of really breaking through. He fortunately did not make the same mistake with the freshmen this year, I think...

It of course is not just basketball that we're disappointed in at Georgia in recent years but it's a long story and honestly, if there was a SEC discussion forum in general, it'd deserve a thread started there. The actual big non football sports at Georgia (baseball, women's basketball) have been VERY disappointing in recent years and especially with baseball, there seems to be no sign of a return coming anytime soon.

Congrats to South Carolina for making the Final Four. South Carolina has been a very fun team to watch for this whole tournament. I did not think they would beat Marquette with how bad they looked down the stretch, and then I rooted for them against Duke because I wanted to see Duke get knocked out of the tournament. I think they can actually pull another upset against Gonzaga but if not, it was already a REALLY good season for them.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Bring It home, Gamecocks!!!
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I had SC winning one game, but sure didn't think they'd be a FF team. They've had toughest road too. Marquette, Duke, Baylor and then UF. Zags had easiest aside from WVU, UNC had beat a good UK team but had some walkovers like Butler. Oregon had to beat Kansas and Michigan which is tough but USC had toughest IMO
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Women are in the Final Four too. What an incredible March.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast