+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next year is here

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Next year is here

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    Can only hope you are correct, Sir.
    Im telling you, all TAMU lacks is a PG. TAMU has good juniors for next year. If somebody has a better line up than Caldwell, Gilder, Hogg, Williams, and Davis, I don't know who it is.

I think Kentucky and Florida will both be good also. USC may take a step back if they cant find a second guy to run with Dozier. Auburn and MSU have guys with a year of experience, which puts them ahead of Bama, although Bama has the better coach of the three imo.

Id rank it as Kentucky, TAMU, Florida as the first tier. Then MSU, Bama, and Auburn in the second tier. All 6 should get bids. Ole Miss, UT, and UGA are capable of besting anybody. Watch out for Mizzou also if the recruiting dominos properly fall.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    Actually, I'd say secrant has stolen a lot of posters from here. I post on both (not with this name though).

(not saying this to advertise them, they're already popular enough)
    I post at SECRant as the same name I use here.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    Arkansas maybe benefited from refs against Seton Hall also though. After how Arkansas treated UK the week before, it is hard foe me to feel tpo bad for Arkansas.
    It was what it was. Bottom line, UNC outscored Arkansas 10-0 in the final stanza.

Here is what I saw, I saw Mike Anderson go to a totally different philosophy in the final two minutes of the game that was the exact opposite of the philosophy he had successfully employed for the other 38 minutes of the game.

Why the heck you think you can quit attacking on offense for the full 25 seconds so to utilize 100% of your time finding an open lane, with a measly 3 point lead against a team the caliber of UNC, is beyond me.

To my eyes that was the difference in the game. It wasn't anything UNC did, it was what Arkansas didn't do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12