+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Anderson

Queen Kitty MissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forums

Mike Anderson

Arkansas fans, I have a question for you. What do you all think about Mike Anderson? Are you good with him? Ready for him to go? Tell me what ya think. Are you happy with Arkansas Basketball under his leadership?

Also, I might as well address the elephant in the room. I posted this question because of his comments on the Paul Finebaum Show yesterday where he claimed some pretty out there stuff about what went down in the Kentucky/Arkansas game on Sunday.

I'll add more later. I want to hear from you all first.

I'd like to hear from the rest of the SEC as well.
    "We don't just play College Basketball. We ARE College Basketball" John Calipari

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: Mike Anderson

What's a basketball?

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Mike Anderson is a good coach. I'm happy with him at Arkansas. I hope he stays a long time.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”
    ~George Washington

Queen Kitty MissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forums

Fair enough, but not exactly what I expected. Did you see him on Paul Finebaum yesterday? I believe Arkansas has the potential to be better with a different coach.
    "We don't just play College Basketball. We ARE College Basketball" John Calipari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3OtpiPdh4

Instead of admitting his guys lost their cool, apologizing and saying they were dealing with it and it wouldn't happen again. He made up a bunch crap saying that Hannahs' was simply protecting himself. He also claimed this is how it is when Kentucky and Arkansas play.

He did say some things that I agree with. He got after Vitale pretty hard for his comments during the game. He also made a good point that Vitale never called Dukes Grayson Allen names over his bad behavior. However it still doesn't justify the behavior of Hannah's and Kingsley.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

better with a different coach? has tried 4 times to hire that "better" coach with no success. we havent been as good as we are now than we were with any other previous coach after nolan. and we're still not at our peak. CMA is a great coach for what he was able to do with this team now, compared to how they started. i think you are 100% wrong and off base, in saying that. we'll be fine with CMA.

what was done was done. its not Mikes fault.

Kingsley is no more classless than Malik Monk at this point.

I support what Hannahs did every single time.

and yeah, if you go back and look it is how it is every single time Hogs and Cats play.

whats the big deal, UK won?
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”
    ~George Washington

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

I have no dog in the fight, but most coaches in Anderson's situation would defend their guys. It sahs something to recruits, even if he was wrong on Hannahs and a lesser extent Kingsley.

If anything Mike just united his fanbase with how he murked Dick Vitale.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3OtpiPdh4

Instead of admitting his guys lost their cool, apologizing and saying they were dealing with it and it wouldn't happen again. He made up a bunch crap saying that Hannahs' was simply protecting himself. He also claimed this is how it is when Kentucky and Arkansas play.

He did say some things that I agree with. He got after Vitale pretty hard for his comments during the game. He also made a good point that Vitale never called Dukes Grayson Allen names over his bad behavior. However, it still doesn't justify the behavior of Hannah's and Kingsley.
    I am an LSU fan. I have nothing to cheer about except for the hope that we hire the right person as our head basketball coach.

Those 2 hits that I saw from Arkansas players appear to be forms of intimidation.

I don't think that you'll get much sympathy from other fans because you are, after all, UK...the King of SEC basketball!

And my estimation is that Arkansas fans are going to like it: "Take that Kentucky"
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast