+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament

Hybrid View

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

2017 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament

March 8-12, 2017 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, Tenn.

http://www.secsports.com/championship/mens-basketball

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Re: 2017 SEC Men's Basketball Tournament

Was rooting hard for USC against Ole Miss last night to give us OM/UT instead of UGA/UT. Oh well... I can see UGA making a run.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Queen Kitty MissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forumsMissKitty has a great deal of respect on the forums

It will be interesting. I think several teams have a shot to win it this year, I'm not real confident in the Cats. I guess we'll see if Cal's "tweak" helps.
    "We don't just play College Basketball. We ARE College Basketball" John Calipari

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Does Bama, despite being the 5-seed, have to win it all to make tourney?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Does Bama, despite being the 5-seed, have to win it all to make tourney?
    Yes. Your RPI is trash.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8NESS View Post
    Yes. Your RPI is trash.
    Georgia has a 40 spot better RPI, how? Both have about same number of top 50 wins, SOS isn't that far apart, and approx same number of bad losses.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Is a tornado going to strike Nashville this week?

Kidding, but unless Maten can come back Thursday Georgia is in danger of losing in round 1. I haven't posted lately but I've cooled a little bit (and already wasn't very high on them anyway) after seeing how Georgia looks when Frazier is in major foul trouble. It's ugly. Get him in foul trouble and even if you're average you can blow out Georgia (and I'm not calling Arkansas average, but if Frazier is in the foul trouble he was in in that game in the previous games, Georgia gets blown out by Auburn and Alabama again).
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Georgia isn't in much better of a spot. Beat Kentucky and maybe you have a 50/50 shot at getting a play in game bid, but more likely at a minimum, get to Sunday at least is needed.

Maten will be back most likely tomorrow. I'm surprised. I thought the best case would be Friday if Georgia advanced. I think Georgia should win now tomorrow...so the third shot vs Kentucky is probably coming...yay. I actually said not long after that game that I would like to see a third chance with a more athletic player checking Monk (Parker was on him early in the 2nd half at Kentucky and he just doesn't have a shot, his Achilles injury slowed him down, you might as well not guard him instead of putting Parker on him but a change was made that helped) and Maten in but I'm not as sure as I was then.

(Although then again, it was Maten being out due to fouls and Frazier being allowed to play screen and roll after screen and roll that sparked the comeback vs Tennessee)
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Pretty much the only good that came from this game from what I saw in the box score and heard on the radio (I couldn't stay home today), is minutes weren't too high and Maten was effective in his time on the floor.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

We get another shot at Bama today after losing to them in 4OT in Columbia back in February. It'd be nice not to be one and done in the SECT..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast