https://www.seccountry.com/mississip...postseason-ban

The new notice includes nine new allegations, bringing the total to 21. Ole Miss chancellor Jeff Vitter, athletic Ross Bjork and head coach Hugh Freeze addressed the new notice in a 20-minute video posted by the university, to which it provided a transcript.

Of the eight allegations, Ole Miss agreed that there was sufficient evidence to support all or part of four. Those allegations were:

A prospective student athlete went hunting on private land owned by a booster during his official visit in 2013 and again on “two or three occasions” after enrolling. That access was arranged by the football program according to the allegation, a Level III violation.

Between March 2014 and January 2015, a staff member arranged for impermissible benefits to house a potential recruit, who committed to another school, and his friends for lodging and transportation. Transportation was also provided to another recruit by the same staff member. Those benefits totaled to $2,507, a Level I violation.

The staff member previously mentioned committed a Level I violation by knowingly misleading the institution and enforcement staff in 2016.
The same staff member facilitated in relationships between two boosters and one of the recruits he provided with impermissible benefits. Those benefits totaled between $13,000 and $15,600 and were known by the staff member, a Level I violation.

To the fourth violation, Ole Miss still has not decided if it will contest the allegation that the recruit, who committed elsewhere, actually received any money from boosters.
15K in benefits. DAMN