+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: how will your team finish?

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Re: how will your team finish?

I'd like to think that most HS coaches are just trying to get all the information for their player so that he and his family can make the best decision for them. What I can't stand is the scenario that played out here- where a HS coach tried to use the kid to further his own career. It was well known in Lee County that the coach (NOT the HC, let me make that clear) was begging colleges for an analyst's job. Also, he was heard to tell schools that if they wanted Aubrey Solomon, they had to hire him. I'm not OK with that from my own school or anybody else.
    I agree with you 100%. I've heard that something similar happened with Wyatt. He was leaning towards flipping to SC but changed his mind after having an all night meeting with his coach.

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRS View Post
    I agree with you 100%. I've heard that something similar happened with Wyatt. He was leaning towards flipping to SC but changed his mind after having an all night meeting with his coach.
    Can't honestly say I've heard anything about undue influence from a coach in Wyatt's case. I don't believe his coach was demanding a job in exchange for his signature in any event.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

SMH as Mizzou's struggles continue -- 24 commits isn't bad (only one 4*). We had 2 good recievers & a very athletic QB flip right at the end (ND, OhSt, MN... respectively) -- the class ranking would have looked better on paper, but we are actually pretty strong at QB & Reciever for the next couple of years. I wont sweat it too much, because...

Mizzou's past success didn't come from Top 20 recruiting classes... and we are coming off what some would call "bad press"; maybe I'm just pissy because Baylor can recruit through the madness of "rape & pillage" and finish steadily ahead of us on NSD. I have no idea how... but I'm pretty sure that has always been the case and it never stopped us from steam-rolling them when we were in B12.

Good News: We landed a JUCO All-American (Malik Young) & his JUCO teammate (Walter Palmore), along with another JUCO DE (Nate Anderson) to raise hell on our DL. They all showed success at JUCO and the sense is they will be ready to compete right away.

It looks like we landed a couple of 3* that are the types that shock other schools -- we have a history of landing/developing 3* that draft early. In the secondary we have two CB that are 6ft & two safeties @ 200+ lbs; those are some tools that are nice to work with! Signed Jamal Brooks who looks (on video) like a very physical LB; he is listed at 227... but Odom says is pushing 250lbs already. After 2 minutes of watching video... he looks exactly like the kind of 3* that can develop into something much bigger -- he makes plays & his hits are violent... and this is despite what looks like terrible reads. I'd like to see what he looks like when he knows how to read & move "down-hill"...

Overall... it looks like enough to continue beating Arkansas!!!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    Can't honestly say I've heard anything about undue influence from a coach in Wyatt's case. I don't believe his coach was demanding a job in exchange for his signature in any event.
    There wasn't anything promised and he wasn't demanding a job. It was more of the coach wanting to see his star player attend the major instate school. Just what I've heard.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    Gm how CB did you guys need lol half your class is CBs
    not really. Some are just athletes. Likely safety which we need also. One maybe at WR.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

The Razorbacks will finish first.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    The Razorbacks will finish first.
    But, of course, they will!
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    But, of course, they will!
    Huge series between our teams this weekend. LSU needs the series win for their record and Arkansas needs it for non-fluke proof..

It should be nothing short of a great series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789