+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016-2017 Mississippi St. Basketball Thread

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: 2016-2017 Mississippi St. Basketball Thread

When the game turns into a foul fest certainly MSU and anybody can stick with UK. That was a free throw shooting contest.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    When the game turns into a foul fest certainly MSU and anybody can stick with UK. That was a free throw shooting contest.
    It was a brutally officiated game for sure. But as good as MSU has been shooting the ball as of late, I think they could still hang with Kentucky in a cleanly officiated game. They are still superior talent-wise, but Howland has greatly closed the gap from what it was under Ray.

One of the ESPN announcers for our game against Mizzou this week was saying that once SECT time rolls around, there might not be a scarier team to face than MSU. If Peters and Weatherspoon are shooting lights out from 3, we can hang with anyone.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

Master Sergeant Wave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forumsWave&Dawgs has a great deal of respect on the forums Wave&Dawgs's Avatar

So we finish the season 16-16. A step in the right direction at least. This team was kinda frustratingly bipolar this year though. We had games where we'd be down 20 in the first half then come back to win, we played toe-to-toe with the two best teams in the league in Kentucky and Florida (both of those games were in doubt in the last 2 minutes) and we got our doors blown off by average teams like Bama and Ole Miss. When this team was hitting shots this year they could beat anybody, but when they weren't falling they could lose to anybody.

Next season should be a huge step forward though. Bringing back everyone but Ready, and have a couple of big new pieces coming in. Howland typically works his magic in year 3, so I am expecting big things next season.
    REBEL5 AC before Ole Miss' 30-7 loss to Vanderbilt:
    Quote Originally Posted by REBEL5 AC View Post
    No homer, I really think this is the game we just destroy.

I'm attending Tulane, but I'm still a bulldog at heart!

Dan Mullen OWNS the school up north!

41-27
    31-23
    31-3
    17-10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12