+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What does Bear Bryant Jr. think of UK football now??

Corporal DawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgNBama has a great deal of respect on the forums

Kentucky What does Bear Bryant Jr. think of UK football now??

My own comment on the UGa-UK thread
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgNBama View Post
    And, I have seen Kentucky football go from pitiful under Bill Curry to really believing in themselves under Mark Stoops. Bear Bryant would be really proud to see just how far Kentucky football has come, IMO.
    got me thinking, "What does Bear Bryant Jr. think about the direction of Kentucky football now? Would he say that his father would approve of the direction its going now,say more is needed or what?" I know that Bear Bryant Jr. is primarily focused on Alabama football, but a part of me has to wonder if he catches up on UK football from time to time since his father used to coach there. It would be interesting to get his thoughts on the direction on the UK football program, IMO, although it has very little if any bearing on UK whatsoever.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: What does Bear Bryant Jr. think of UK football now??

Quote Originally Posted by DawgNBama View Post
    My own comment on the UGa-UK thread got me thinking, "What does Bear Bryant Jr. think about the direction of Kentucky football now? Would he say that his father would approve of the direction its going now,say more is needed or what?" I know that Bear Bryant Jr. is primarily focused on Alabama football, but a part of me has to wonder if he catches up on UK football from time to time since his father used to coach there. It would be interesting to get his thoughts on the direction on the UK football program, IMO, although it has very little if any bearing on UK whatsoever.
    I doubt that he ever thinks of Kentucky, since they seldom appear on Alabama's football schedule. That being said, he probably reminisces about Texas A&M every year.

+ Reply to Thread