+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Debate #1

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Debate #1

5 mins till kick-off -- my predictions.

1. Hillary's health will be exposed, for better or worse.

2. Trump does what he does best -- wins.

3. Despite overwhelming odds, Candy Crowley somehow plays a role
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Debate #1

2 mins in: HRC looks "off".

"Hello, Donald"???
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

4 mins in: If Donald keeps this up -- over!!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Donald Trump is a childish moron.

Why the hell wasn't Johnson let into this debate? Republicans had the chance at getting my vote this year if they had ran a libertarian. Instead they run this dumpster fire.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

He didn't get the 15% required to be debate -- there has to be standards, or JSHD will be talking about boogers on the stage.

15 mins in and she is in big trouble over NAFTA

Also -- moderator has lost control, as expected...

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Double post.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

This debate is akin to a drunk man fighting Pernell Whitaker.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Is this real life?

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

In a strange way... I hope so. Because the other way wasn't really working...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast