+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can UK even justify keeping Stoops until the end of the year?

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

Re: How can UK even justify keeping Stoops until the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Any suggestion of a splendid 2017 campaign then potential retraction to a 4-6 win team in 2018, 2019?
    With the recruiting classes he has coming in, if he can put it together this year then I think he sticks in the 6-8 range afterwards. This is the year he has to prove he can make the adjustments needed to give the talent he's bringing in the best chance to win.
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Kentucky Re: How can UK even justify keeping Stoops until the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by boxvic View Post
    With the recruiting classes he has coming in, if he can put it together this year then I think he sticks in the 6-8 range afterwards. This is the year he has to prove he can make the adjustments needed to give the talent he's bringing in the best chance to win.
    Has your opinion about Stoops changed after last night's win at South Carolina? If UK beats UF this week, I bet it would change even more!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12