+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 205

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Ufc 205

Anyone excited about the NYC card? Woodley vs Thompson just got announced, I would guess they will try and get Conor vs Alvarez. So far they have announced Romero vs Weidman, Tim Kennedy vs Reshad Evans, Cowboy vs Gastelum, and Edgar vs Lil Heathen Stephens. Looks great so far

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Ufc 205

So Cowboy is fighting Gastelum now? I saw where Lawler pulled out, shame bc Cowboy/Lawler would be an epic war.

I think they were holding out hope for Jon Jones to get cleared and have DC/Jones II in NYC but looks more unlikely by the day. They wanted Rousey and Jones back for 205 but neither will be.

Thompson/Woodley could be really fun if Woodley isn't scared and runs all night, Wonderbody is damn electric with his striking and hbe embarrassed Rory who had shut down Woodley.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

This main card would be epic.

McGregor vs Alvarez for Lightweight Title
    Thompson vs Woodley for Welterweight Title
    Romero vs Weidman
    Cowboy vs Gastelum
    Edgar vs Stephens

I would be stoked for that.

And yeah dude, I wanted that Lawler/Cowboy fight so bad. That would have been so good.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post

Romero vs Weidman
    Cowboy vs Gastelum
    Edgar vs Stephens

And yeah dude, I wanted that Lawler/Cowboy fight so bad. That would have been so good.
    Edgar/Stephens is likely ppv opener but it will be a helluva brawl. Edgar is the third best FW on planet, but he will never beat Aldo and Conor has no reason to fight him.

I'd ratherbsee Conor go back to 145 and defend his belt, but a fight with Alvarez would be helluva scrap. Eddie is tough, gritty, has power and a rock solid chin, Conor wouile have to work hard to beat him,
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Stephens is one of my favorites, so I am excited about that matchup.

Stephens is one of my favorites, so I am excited about that matchup.
    Lil Heathen always puts on a show, but he can't handle Edgar's pressure and overall game.

I like Cowboy/Kelvin, by the weight difference will be huge.

It would have been pretty huge if Cowboy went against Lawler as well.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Romero vs Weidman
    Cowboy vs Gastelum
    Edgar vs Stephens

That would be awesome.

Its official, Conor vs Eddie.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast