+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crooked Trump suggests somebody should assassinate Crooked Hillary.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Crooked Trump suggests somebody should assassinate Crooked Hillary.

The people in the crowd. I swear we are at idocracy:

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

I don't know. Even the crowd seemed taken aback by that comment. Trump is doing things conservatives traditionally do not like. That reminded me of this incident.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...558788?lang=en

They don't like calls for violence and they don't like the implication that capitalists are special interests.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I don't know. Even the crowd seemed taken aback by that comment.
    Some of them sure did, others laughed and cheered.

Trump is doing things conservatives traditionally do not like. That reminded me of this incident.
    I disagree. He is the natural progression of talk radio and FoxNews.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Would Senator Kaine as president be preferable to Ms Clinton? I don't think so. He seems to actually believe the leftist propaganda.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Would Senator Kaine as president be preferable to Ms Clinton? I don't think so. He seems to actually believe the leftist propaganda.
    Dang, is he a communist too? What bank is he from?

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    I don't know. Even the crowd seemed taken aback by that comment. Trump is doing things conservatives traditionally do not like. That reminded me of this incident.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...558788?lang=en

They don't like calls for violence and they don't like the implication that capitalists are special interests.
    You are correct on the "calls to violence" -- conservatives believe in allowing the system to work, and understand the values of process & justice.

There is no doubt that there are 2nd ammendment supporters that laughed at that comment, but the overwhelming majority cringed. There are many people willing to defend this country; that doesn't mean that the majority sign-up for armed forces to "get their gun off", right?

My bet is that even the so-called "militia-types" didn't see that comment as funny -- only worms would see that as funny...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Master Gunnery Sergeant FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    You are correct on the "calls to violence" -- conservatives believe in allowing the system to work, and understand the values of process & justice.

There is no doubt that there are 2nd ammendment supporters that laughed at that comment, but the overwhelming majority cringed. There are many people willing to defend this country; that doesn't mean that the majority sign-up for armed forces to "get their gun off", right?

My bet is that even the so-called "militia-types" didn't see that comment as funny -- only worms would see that as funny...
    It is hilarious to watch this election. Man, this is hilarious, that comment is "suggesting somebody should assassinate Hillary." If he read a quote from Thomas Jefferson about the second amendment, people would be saying it was calling for the overthrow of the federal gov't. They could really attack Trump on substantive issues, but they choose this stuff. I am starting to believe they cannot attack Trump substantively. The debates will be must see TV.
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Where is the substance to his campaign? The man is running on a personality cult with no real platform. What little substance he has given has been easily refuted. "Build a wall, make Mexico pay for it." "Ban Muslim immigrants." "Cut taxes" "Make America work again."
    Go Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast