+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predict Vandy's season

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Predict Vandy's season

09/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV Nashville, Tenn. 7:00 p.m. CT
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV Nashville, Tenn. 3:00 p.m. CT
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. 11:30 a.m. CT
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. 3:30 p.m. CT
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. TBA
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * Nashville, Tenn. TBA
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: Predict Vandy's season

09/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV Nashville, Tenn. 7:00 p.m. CT L
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV Nashville, Tenn. 3:00 p.m. CT W
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. 11:30 a.m. CT L
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. 3:30 p.m. CT W
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. TBA L
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. TBA W
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA L
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. TBA W
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA L
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA W
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville, Tenn. TBA L
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * Nashville, Tenn. TBA L

5-7 (2-6)

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

6/6 and bowling. I think that Coach Mason is excellent and his defense is going to keep them in games.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

09/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV Nashville, Tenn. 7:00 p.m. CT W
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV Nashville, Tenn. 3:00 p.m. CT W
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. 11:30 a.m. CT W
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. 3:30 p.m. CT W
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. TBA L
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. TBA L
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA L
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. TBA W
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA L
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA W
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville, Tenn. TBA l
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * Nashville, Tenn. TBAL

6-6
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

I don't want to go game by game because I hate penciling in Ls, but we should be bowling this year. I feel at worst we should start 3-1, and have a good shot at 4-0.

The D is going to be great and I think the offense will be improved with Shurmur at QB having a season under his belt, plus getting back WR weapons in DeAndre Woods and CJ Duncan and an OL starter in Andrew Jelks, all who were hurt last year.

If Vandy's offense just puts up 21 points a game last year, they finish 7-5. I expect our D to hold a lot of teams under 21 again this year.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

9/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV W
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV W
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. L
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. W
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. L
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. W
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. L
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State W
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. L
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. W
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * L
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * L

6-6
    President P*ssy Grabber
    Shame on all the fking morons who criticize the great Meryl Streep for her appropriate comments against the pos Elect. What is hilarious is these fools belief that her celebrity status invalidates her comments against the pos elect. Hey fker's he's a celebrity too.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

09/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV Nashville, Tenn. 7:00 p.m. CT-W
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV Nashville, Tenn. 3:00 p.m. CT-W
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. 11:30 a.m. CT-W
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. 3:30 p.m. CT-W
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. TBA-L
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. TBA-L
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA-L
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. TBA-W
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA-L
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA-L
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville, Tenn. TBA-L
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * Nashville, Tenn. TBA-L

5-7 (1-7)

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

09/01/16 vs. South Carolina * TV Nashville, Tenn. 7:00 p.m. CT--------------------------W
    09/10/16 vs. Middle Tennessee State TV Nashville, Tenn. 3:00 p.m. CT------------W
    09/17/16 at Georgia Tech TV Atlanta, Ga. 11:30 a.m. CT---------------------L
    09/24/16 at Western Kentucky TV Bowling Green, Ky. 3:30 p.m. CT---------------L
    10/01/16 vs. Florida * Nashville, Tenn. TBA-----------------------L
    10/08/16 at Kentucky * Lexington, Ky. TBA----------------------L
    10/15/16 at Georgia * Athens, Ga. TBA--------------------------------L
    10/22/16 vs. Tennessee State Nashville, Tenn. TBA------------------W
    11/05/16 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala. TBA---------------------------------L
    11/12/16 at Missouri * Columbia, Mo. TBA------------------------------W
    11/19/16 vs. Ole Miss * Nashville, Tenn. TBA---------------------L
    11/26/16 vs. Tennessee * Nashville, Tenn. TBA---------------------L

15-0, SEC champs, NC winners.

But really.....

4-8 (2-6)
    I could see as few as two wins, or at most six. I have a hard time finding six wins, the swing games are all on the road except USC. If they won all the OOC games (can't see them winning @ WKU and MTSU both but who knows) and beat SC, Mizzou and UK they could win six but I dont think Vandy is quite there in terms of being able to beat UF, UGA, UT or the West teams.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

I always pull for Vandy, but this won't be their year. 5-7

Staff Sergeant GoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoDores has a great deal of respect on the forums GoDores's Avatar

I expect WKU to take a step back this season. They were already having to replace Doughty at QB and this summer their top returning senior QB got hurt and will miss the season. They only return 4 starters on a D that wasn't very good last year and Athlon only has them finishing 3rd in their division in C-USA. I think MTSU will give Vandy a tougher game than WKU, but those are both games Vandy should win this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast