+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foods you love and those you hate.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Foods you love and those you hate.

Love Bacon, what can be said about the greatest of foods
    Hate kale, seriously one nasty tasting green. Actually most greens are nasty to me other than lettuce, poke sallet (its not polk salad), and spinach.
    Love Butter, especially good butter. Cheap butter is good, more expensive butter is usually better.
    Hate zucchini, nothing is ever better with this veggie/fruit. However it's yellow cousin is just the opposite.
    Love gyros, such a wonderful mix of beef and lamb,
    Hate offals, I generally won't eat liver, kidneys, glands, and absolutely never brains.
    Hate turnips, many of the foods I disliked as a child I eventually found a way to like them but never turnips.
    Love cheese, especially good cheese. I like kraft singles, but I love expensive cheese. I love me some 10-12 year old extra sharp cheddar.
    Hate whole grain pasta, what evil entity came up with this disgusting abomination?

I'll think of other things later.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: Foods you love and those you hate.

I have never like mac and cheese either. I make a really good one but I don't eat it.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

When I was a little kid, one time I was digging in the yard and came upon some big ol fat white worm looking things. My mom's macaroni and cheese had fat pasta and white cheese sauce. I think that is why I don't like it until this very day. That just grossed me out that bad.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

I'll eat just about anything except raw turnips and raw parsnips.

I can eat parsnips. They are pretty much white carrots. Not my favorite root veggie.

I won't eat chicken thighs or pork steaks.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    I can eat parsnips. They are pretty much white carrots. Not my favorite root veggie.

I won't eat chicken thighs or pork steaks.
    I don't mind if they are cooked. I can't stand raw parsnips. Too sweet. Carrots are fine.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I had fresh dove breasts wrapped in bacon, with cream cheese & jalapenos recently. Dove are as much fun to eat as they are to shoot!
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Where you been?
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

In general -- Work, work & work!!!

If you mean where did we slay the Dove?? That was TX.
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast