+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NBA Off season trades and free agent signing thread........

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: NBA Off season trades and free agent signing thread........

Dallas really wanted Batum from what I heard, and he could've been great for them. Good scorer and excellent defender, he is a better version of Parsons IMO.

The best players have already signed except Durant with Whiteside staying in Miami and Drummond staying in Detroit.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    So should he not accept it, becuase Steph Curry is (perhaps) the best player in the league. Last I checked isn't Curry the 3Rd or 4th highest paid on his team. More than Mozgov need to "sink in."
    Just pointing out how stupid NBA salaries are and how teams are overpaying people. Mozgov will be making the same amount of money as John Wall.

No need to get salty. Not my fault nobody wants to play in LA anymore.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Dallas really wanted Batum from what I heard, and he could've been great for them. Good scorer and excellent defender, he is a better version of Parsons IMO.

The best players have already signed except Durant with Whiteside staying in Miami and Drummond staying in Detroit.
    The Knicks roster would be awesome if it was 2008 and nobody wants to play in LA. pretty funny.

Delledova got a nice contract today from the Bucks.

Cleveland needs to fill a few spots if they want to repeat. (now that's something that needs to sink in still. Cleveland repeat)

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    The Knicks roster would be awesome if it was 2008 and nobody wants to play in LA. pretty funny.

Delledova got a nice contract today from the Bucks.

Cleveland needs to fill a few spots if they want to repeat. (now that's something that needs to sink in still. Cleveland repeat)
    Can't believe MIL offered that to Delly. He isn't a starter on a playoff-caliber team, and isn't a great backup on a team that needs scoring. Milwaukee has some good young talent in Greek Freak, Middleton, Parker and MCW, but MCW/Giannis can't shoot. They spent like $60 million on Delly and Teletovic. With the pieces they have, I can't see offering that money to C and D caliber guys.

Milwaukee had the potential to make noise, have one of best young cores in NBA. Parker was ROY, as was Carter-Williams, one of the most dynamic young guys in the league in GA, and a solid low post guy in Monroe. Drafted Thon Maker who should be able to play early and Middleton is an excellent shooter with a clutch shot.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Just pointing out how stupid NBA salaries are and how teams are overpaying people. Mozgov will be making the same amount of money as John Wall.

No need to get salty. Not my fault nobody wants to play in LA anymore.
    How's that "stupid", you're still not answering the question... perhaps you're incapable of that expectation. Somebody is worth what someone is willing to pay the. What Wall and Curry make has nothing to do with Mozgov.

The LA comment is funny. Don't hurt yourself jumping on and off that Clevelanfld/LeBron bandwagon. Where I come from that's called being fake. Unlike you, I won't turn on my team or favorite player when it's convenient. Stay fake.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Its stupid because LA is paying major money and losing serious cap space for a guy who isn't a starter-type player and has no offensive game.

Did I miss the memo on Mike Conley? Is he really good enough to be setting records for largest contract in the history of the league?

Quote Originally Posted by kentubbybasketball View Post
    How's that "stupid", you're still not answering the question... perhaps you're incapable of that expectation. Somebody is worth what someone is willing to pay the. What Wall and Curry make has nothing to do with Mozgov.

The LA comment is funny. Don't hurt yourself jumping on and off that Clevelanfld/LeBron bandwagon. Where I come from that's called being fake. Unlike you, I won't turn on my team or favorite player when it's convenient. Stay fake.
    Paying the Mozgov's of the world this amount of money is exactly why I have zero loyalty to any teams out there. Unless Bron ends up playing for the Lakers down the road, I'll keep rooting for him to win championships.

LOL....."where I come from." Stay gangsta, bruh.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Paying the Mozgov's of the world this amount of money is exactly why I have zero loyalty to any teams out there. Unless Bron ends up playing for the Lakers down the road, I'll keep rooting for him to win championships.

LOL....."where I come from." Stay gangsta, bruh.
    Finally a good response. Something I don't necessarily disagree with.

However, if you're LA what would you do differently. As yu said, who else is really coming (besides Deng). LA actually has some nice young pieces. A vet like Mozgov isn't a bad thing for our team. We'll be back soon imo. It's a rebuild situation. Perhaps Luke Walton is going to infuse the energy we need to entice a big name in a year or two to surround with our good young core. LA is the best place to play from a marketing standpoint IMO.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Did they hire Walton away from Golden State?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast