+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the REAL MVP please stand up?

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Will the REAL MVP please stand up?

This man puts up triple doubles on the road in Game 7 after being down 3-1 and brings a title to Cleveland while some other guys were bricking 3s in the 4th quarter under a minute.

"Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Will the REAL MVP please stand up?

Dude averaged 33.2 points, 11.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists. Not to mention his defense, some of the blocks he had were nuts.

Dominant- especially considering he can't hit a jump shot except in Game 5.

He is the best all around player since Jordan.

Last year Lebron should have been MVP with his 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Dude averaged 33.2 points, 11.8 rebounds and 8.8 assists. Not to mention his defense, some of the blocks he had were nuts.

Dominant- especially considering he can't hit a jump shot except in Game 5.

He is the best all around player since Jordan.

Last year Lebron should have been MVP with his 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game.
    The block on Iggy when GS had the two on one was OUTSTANDING. I was HYPED lol

How many triple doubles did he have in Finals? I know at least two,and two 40pt games. Dude came up HUGE on the biggest stage, he deserves all sort of credit.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

"I see good. Just not great!" -BP&Retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Kobe is the GOAT.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    Kobe is the GOAT.
    He-he. I was waiting for this.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

It was an amazing run for him. But since a persons career is measured in championships by most people, he's still a few rings away from having that solid GOAT argument. But this series was one for the ages.

Curry is nothing but Tristan Thompson behind the 3 point line. He brings nothing else to the floor. You take away his teams ability to set illegal screens and he struggles.

He is not the GOAT, just the best since Jordan. His performance in the Finals is consistently specatular.

His overall playoff numbers are insane. 4th in points, 3 rd in assists, 9th in rebounds all-time.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

I hated lebron since he came into the nba. I hated the Mj comparisons.

However I have come around and realize now, he's the best player in the world. I respect him and his game, I think he truly deserved that win/series. I'm proud of him. I like lebron now. lol.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I hated lebron since he came into the nba. I hated the Mj comparisons.

However I have come around and realize now, he's the best player in the world. I respect him and his game, I think he truly deserved that win/series. I'm proud of him. I like lebron now. lol.
    I feel kinda the same way. I wasn't a big Bron fan in his early years, but he seems like a genuine, humble guy who jus wants to win. And he brought a title to a town starved for one so huge props to him.

Curry def struggles when teams aren't allowed to use those hugely illegal screens and the refs let teams play more physical. He may be hurt to an extent but so are eryone else atbnthis stage. The possession where he got switched and Love was on him, he didn't try to take it to basket, he became so one dimensional and Love contested the three well and Curry didn't hit the rim, then Kyrie drills the GW 3 with Curry on him.

Wasn't jus Curry tho, Thompson disappeared in the biggest game too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast