+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention SECTalk Yahoos

Private secTalkWARDS is on a distinguished road secTalkWARDS's Avatar

Re: Attention SECTalk Yahoos

i just banged possum's wife

Lance Corporal Possumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forums Possumslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by secTalkWARDS View Post
    i just banged possum's wife
    at least someone is getting it.... you gonna by this site tooo? Lutz!
    Orange and White Supremacist

Master Gunnery Sergeant boxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forumsboxvic has a great deal of respect on the forums boxvic's Avatar

What the **** has happened here? I came here to yell at some Trump supporters and I find people I don't recognize smoking crank and banging horse?
    -----------------------
    Trump is going to raise my taxes. Thank you o'sanctified one, all I've ever wanted was a tax increase!

Private Wayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forumsWayne_Kenoff has a great deal of respect on the forums Wayne_Kenoff's Avatar

RammaJamma incognito some jackleg had my name.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships, Conference Championships, and National Championships. I love it here because that's not just what I want, but what this fan base expects." -Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Rammer jammer... hey Vols! :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12