+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention SECTalk Yahoos

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Attention SECTalk Yahoos

Here you go.
    You can have your circle jerk here, B&M about SECF, etc.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Lance Corporal Possumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forums Possumslayer's Avatar

Re: Attention SECTalk Yahoos

jacobp shall be the pivot man,that is if bobbie the atm fan doesnt show up first..............
    Orange and White Supremacist

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Possumslayer View Post
    jacobp shall be the pivot man,that is if bobbie the atm fan doesnt show up first..............
    Has he done time for anything more serious than meth?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Lance Corporal Possumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forumsPossumslayer has a great deal of respect on the forums Possumslayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Has he done time for anything more serious than meth?
    Beastiallity while on meth.....

I'm not judgemental.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

What's the password tooo the babes forum?

What's the password tooo the babes forum?
    It used to be Babes
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Sergeant Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

Don't be so hard on yourself.... you're not a beast.
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by spock View Post
    don't be so hard on yourself.... You're not a beast.
    rotflmao
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Private secTalkWARDS is on a distinguished road secTalkWARDS's Avatar

WARDS checking in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast